Blessings of Spirit

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2000
      To Spirit within All,

      Spirit everlasting in me, is Spirit everlasting in you.
      Spirit from One Source, eternal and everlasting,
      having It's being within Almighty God.
      Oneness is for each of us to have and to keep.
      Unity is certain; seek and you will find it.

      Blessed be our home within the Lord;
      within Formlessness and throughout the Universe.
      Spirit, lead us to nurture God's earthly creations,
      with love, peace, and joy in each heart,
      for You, and for one another.

      Amen