Hi everyone

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 30, 2001
      Dear Lovingpurelove group,

      Sending my love your way, and hope we can re-new our communication as you are ready.

      Looks like the list has been moved to yahoo, and mail is now sent to the address above.

      And the link to the url is:

      but it's seems nothing there is activated yet.

      So with this tidbit, and my love and well wishes to all, have a joyfilled and loving day.

      Love, Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 30, 2001
        Hi Polly,
        Whew~ seems as if lately my path has been full of things to toss into the
        'done' basket.
        However, I am almost back, but wanted to drop in to say hello and that I miss
        you all, and your loving words of support.
        Pattimari
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 30, 2001
          Hi everybody: I also am saying quite a few "whews"
          myself these days. For instance, I got up this morning
          at 4:00 a.m., my boss got here at 11:00, he left about
          6:00pm and here I am at 11:20 pm taking a break before
          I start back in on my files. WHEW!*! Take tomorrow for
          another example, it is the closeout of the month - my
          first with CIA and my boss is coming back in the
          morning, late he said, I supposed to drive to
          Greenville to settle a property damage claim, pay off
          a claim, pick up a title, etc. and also am supposed to
          be in Columbia to photograph an accident scene.
          WHEW!*! It's 35 miles to Greenville and then 100 miles
          to Columbia, one way. WHEW Guess what gang, I've been
          telling anybody who'd listen I took the big red "S"
          off my chest a llllllloooooooonnnnnnngggggggg time
          ago. I'm just a 50 year old trying to pay the bills
          now. PS: No one's buying either of those lines. Keep
          me in your prayers y'all. Remember, this is the job
          God brought to me and me to it. Through your prayers I
          pray I will be able to find out what my lesson or
          mission is this time. Love and Hugs Aplenty to All,
          Karen
          --- pattimaris1675@... wrote:
          > Hi Polly,
          > Whew~ seems as if lately my path has been full of
          > things to toss into the
          > 'done' basket.
          > However, I am almost back, but wanted to drop in to
          > say hello and that I miss
          > you all, and your loving words of support.
          > Pattimari

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 30, 2001
            Hi Polly, hope "things" are going well for you and
            others in our group. My love ( and hugs, of course)
            for everyone. Karen

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
              Hi, Polly,
              I, too, have been caught up in a whirwind of activity lately, but
              you people are always held fondly in my heart. Just knowing that I
              belong to a group who honors the power of Love helps to get me through
              my hectic days, and I hope to be able to write more to you soon.
              Love & Light,
              JoAnn

              http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
            • pattimaris1675@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
                Ah Karen, indeed your load is heavy; reading yours, made me think mine wasn't
                so filled.
                Long hours, and running is something very encumbering on the body.
                Indeed you will be in my prayers.
                Keep in touch Karen and let us know how it is going~
                Pattimari
              • pmenendez@myexcel.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
                  I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all of us, that we
                  will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might find to lighten
                  her load. God brought her a job when she needed one, and now we can
                  ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and make it more
                  pleasing.

                  My husband is travelling in India, and felt the quake while in
                  Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was anxious to hear from
                  him, but we had to be patient until he could get through on the phone
                  lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours after learning of
                  the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he will actually be
                  in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a clean up crew,
                  or some other way to help. He is currently attending the Meher
                  Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return date is not
                  pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least several more weeks
                  without him.

                  Love to all, Polly
                • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
                    Oh Polly, life is good to you to keep your brother safe and able to return
                    back to you.
                    Although you will miss him, he is safe, and will soon return to you to stand
                    in your presence and perhaps offer a big hug for you.
                    Pattimari
                  • Karen Pennington
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
                      Thanks Polly, today was the first end of month
                      closeout for me and the only way I got through it was
                      knowing I could get through it. It's having loving
                      friends like "y'all" or "you guys" whichever applies,
                      that lightens my load. And I thrilled to hear you
                      husband wasn't in the actual quake areas. What an
                      enormous tragedy for their loved ones left behind. The
                      deaths themselves were bad enough; but just imagine
                      losing your family and possessions and having to
                      "bounce back". Yes, when I start whining about my
                      loads that I have to carry, something like this quake
                      happens and I feel very very small. On the lighter
                      side, I actually changed the toner cartridge in the
                      fax machine today (yes, it went empty exactly when all
                      the most important faxes were coming in of course) on
                      the first try all by myself. I know, I know. It's not
                      much of a victory; but I've learned over the years you
                      have to take 'em where you find 'em. Love and loads of
                      hugs to everyone. Karen
                      --- pmenendez@... wrote:
                      > I would like to add my voice with Patti and from all
                      > of us, that we
                      > will be thinking of Karen and anyway that she might
                      > find to lighten
                      > her load. God brought her a job when she needed
                      > one, and now we can
                      > ask that he enlighten it for her a little bit, and
                      > make it more
                      > pleasing.
                      >
                      > My husband is travelling in India, and felt the
                      > quake while in
                      > Chennai, on the eastern shore. My family was
                      > anxious to hear from
                      > him, but we had to be patient until he could get
                      > through on the phone
                      > lines. We finally heard from him about 15 hours
                      > after learning of
                      > the quake, and he's fine. I do not believe that he
                      > will actually be
                      > in any damaged areas, unless he gets involved with a
                      > clean up crew,
                      > or some other way to help. He is currently
                      > attending the Meher
                      > Baba "Amirtiti Festival" in Ahmednagar. His return
                      > date is not
                      > pinned down yet, so I may be spending at least
                      > several more weeks
                      > without him.
                      >
                      > Love to all, Polly

                      http://photos.yahoo.com/
                    • Karen Pennington
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 31, 2001
                        Thanks Patti, you should have been here today. What a
                        sideshow. But honestly, the crazier things get, the
                        better I perform and I love every minute of it.
                        Everybody keep your fingers crossed. So far, my boss
                        and the company have treated me like part of a family.
                        In the insurance adjusting world with my outspokeness
                        usually I'm treated like a time bomb waiting to go
                        off, an embarrassment to management or like a red
                        headed step child. It's very rare to find anything
                        more than just everyone out for themselves and they
                        don't care who they hurt on the way up. That's why I
                        always treat as many people as possible like I want to
                        be treated. Thanks for keeping me and mine close to
                        your hearts. You're in my prayers as well. Love and
                        Hugs, Karen

                        http://photos.yahoo.com/
                      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
                          Karen, it sounds like you are blooming with love around your new work force.
                          I am delighted for you, and am feeling wonderful how the Universe works.
                          It seems only a few weeks ago, we were thinking positive thoughts for you to
                          get a job, and here you are ~ talking about your new job.
                          Go easy on those colleagues around you~ lol
                          Love,
                          Pattimari
                        • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
                            Glad to hear your husband's OK, Polly, safe in God's loving hands.
                            Love,

                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
                              Yes, yes, and yes again. My boss is very nice and
                              works with me instead of laying work at my feet and
                              saying why haven't you finished it yet? If things
                              progress the same, I do believe he will overshadow my
                              other favorite boss of all time for top honors.
                              Everyone I have come into contact with at the company
                              are like family.When I was so down and couldn't see
                              up, I had some wonderful friends praying for me and
                              miracle of miracles the dream job landed in my lap.I
                              am truly blessed to have "found" this group of friends
                              who share their love unconditionally. You have helped
                              lift my spirits when they were down and given reason
                              to hope when everything seemed dark. Thank you dear
                              friends of lovingpurelove. I hold you each in my heart
                              of hearts, rejoice with you at our successes, worry
                              with you when necessary, and pray with you for each
                              other. Love and a Great Many Hugs to All, Karen

                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                                Oh yes Karen, you are blessed, and honored with all that you asked for when
                                you asked for a good job and one that would fill you up and honor you.
                                It opens my heart to singing when I hear you write such wonderful things that
                                have been happening to you ~
                                Pattimari