Chart interpretations are available

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 10, 2002
      Dear Family of Light,

      I have discovered my new software's chart interpretation features.  It is easy for me to send you an interpretation of your chart, it is rather long and detailed.

      There are pros and cons of this.

        If you DON'T get the interpretation, then your mind won't be cluttered with lots of inventory, lots of facts and standardized opinions that will probably be confusing and overwhelming. Instead, you will have a pure unbiased slate in your unconscious that is open to intuitive guidance as you study your chart and relate the planets and points to the angels of the degrees of the zodiac.

      If you DO get the standardized interpretation, you will have TONS of potentially insightful information about yourself that MAY shed a lot of light on your habits, tendencies, strengths and weaknesses etc..  I say this because my software, Solar Fire 5, is one of the best software programs for astrology on earth, according to some very learned people, including Cyrus.  I warn you though, even this program is sadly lacking in outstanding ways that will become very apparent to you if you get and  read your interpretation.

      I leave it up to you.  If you would like me to send you your chart interpretation I will be glad to.  For those of you who already have received charts, just include your full name so I can look it up in my files. [ I saved MOST of them.] For those of you who have not received charts, include name, birthdate, birthtime, birthplace.

      Suggestion:  Go with inner guidance.  Trust it. If you don't feel to get it now,  guidance may change later when it might be a better time.

      With great love,
      Cynthia
    • jdaintira@aol.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 10, 2002
        Dear Cynthia,

        I would love the interrpetations This is all so fascinating.

        Thank you,

        Love and Light,

        Judith Marie Daschbach Anderson
      • ay
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 10, 2002
          Dear Cynthia,
          Yes, I would be glad and grateful if you could send me an interpretation of my chart.
          I don't know much about astrology - but I'm learning, and your kindness is heavensent!

          Adriana Yamane
          Born on May 22-nd 1960
          8:20 PM in Satu Mare/Romania

          Thank you so much for everything,
          and many Blessings!
          Adriana

[...]

        • Carol Sue
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 10, 2002

            Dear Cynthia, I would very much like more information for my chart.   I have been having a difficult challenge trying to understand it on my own.  It is so kind and generous of you to offer to do this for us.  Thanks a million times.

            Love and blessings,

            Carol Sue  Mukhalian

            Subject: [lovingpurelove] Chart interpretations are available

            Dear Family of Light,

            I have discovered my new software's chart interpretation features.  It is easy for me to send you an interpretation of your chart, it is rather long and detailed.

            With great love,

            Cynthia

          • Joan Connorton
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 10, 2002
              Cynthia - I would appreciate & benefit from an interpretation of my chart and I thank you for this further generous offer.
              Joan Ellen Connorton

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Posting message to this list:

            • Rose Charpentier
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 10, 2002
                Cynthia,

                you and Polly surely must be blessed in imparting
                all of this angel information to all of us.

                In appreciation I thank you on behalf of all of us.

                Thanks,
                Rose C
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 11, 2002
                  Dear Cynthia,
                  I have just read this message, and after all the work you've done for us already, you now offer to do More!!
                  What a precious gift you are, not only to me, but to all of us...
                  I would love you to do a Chart interpretation for me, when time allows. I have figured a few things out, but am having some trouble with the rest, so I very much appreciate your offering.
                  I was thinking about the question I asked you about the transition, and living inside our planet, and I'm not sure about that either, so I too will just remain open, as many things could happen in the meantime.....
                  I'm really looking forward to getting my cloudbuster next week!!! I've also passed your messages along to many in my downline, so hopefully others will be getting them (or at least one big one) after they read the messages.. Thank you again for sharing, not only about that, but all the Angel messages, and well, EVERYTHING... You are an Angel Dearheart........
                  Feels good to be receiving and sending the messages again, and I've heard from people I write to that they also appreciate this information again... You touch so many... How wonderful!!!!!!!
                  Hope this finds you and Michael both well and happy with all life's blessings you deserve.
                  I'm putting together a letter to send to my senator, John McCain, my Congressmen, and P. Bush about the whales, dolphins, and other marine mammals that are in serious trouble, if nothing gets done.  I know things will change soon, I'm just helping to move it along alittle faster!!!!!  I hope I'm doing the right thing.. I feel so inside anyway.
                  Well it was 114 today with high humidity, so many just stayed in. Is it as hot in Atlanta???
                  Well, before I turn this into a novel, I'd better go and get a few things done!!  Even though this is more fun.....
                  I can't thank you enough, so TTTTTTTTTThhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk
                  Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!
                  Much Love and many blessings to you both
                  Carol

                  On Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:25:52 -0400 "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@...> writes:
[...]

                • starbluedreamer
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 11, 2002
                    Dearest Cynthia,

                    Thank you for offering the Natal Chart interruption. I would
                    be most grateful to receive it.

                    Karen

                    --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@m...> wrote:
                    > Dear Family of Light,
                    >
                    > I have discovered my new software's chart interpretation features.
                    It is easy for me to send you an interpretation of your chart, it is
                    rather long and detailed.

                    > There are pros and cons of this.
                    >
                    > If you DON'T get the interpretation, then your mind won't be
                    cluttered with lots of inventory, lots of facts and standardized
                    opinions that will probably be confusing and overwhelming. Instead,
                    you will have a pure unbiased slate in your unconscious that is open
                    to intuitive guidance as you study your chart and relate the planets
                    and points to the angels of the degrees of the zodiac.

                    > If you DO get the standardized interpretation, you will have TONS
                    of potentially insightful information about yourself that MAY shed a
                    lot of light on your habits, tendencies, strengths and weaknesses
                    etc.. I say this because my software, Solar Fire 5, is one of the
                    best software programs for astrology on earth, according to some very
                    learned people, including Cyrus. I warn you though, even this
                    program is sadly lacking in outstanding ways that will become very
                    apparent to you if you get and read your interpretation.

                    > I leave it up to you. If you would like me to send you your chart
                    interpretation I will be glad to. For those of you who already have
                    received charts, just include your full name so I can look it up in
                    my files. [ I saved MOST of them.] For those of you who have not
                    received charts, include name, birthdate, birthtime, birthplace.

                    > Suggestion: Go with inner guidance. Trust it. If you don't feel
                    to get it now, guidance may change later when it might be a better
                    time.

                    > With great love,
                    > Cynthia
                  • Spiritus Sanctus
                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 11, 2002
                      Dear Rose,

                      Thank you Rose and everyone.  There's an old saying "It is more blessed to give than to receive".  I'm beginning to see why.

                      I feel so wonderful being connected to all of us.  My heart is so full.  I can feel our spirits joined on the inner in love, in a common vision of heaven on earth.

                      Our lights joined together are a great big light....

                      As Polly says, We are love together... Cynthia

                    • crystalangel66@voyager.net
                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 11, 2002
                        Dear Cynthia;
                        I would love to have my Natal Chart interpretation.  You may convince me to get Solar Fire.  There are so many various interpretations that after doing this for zillion years I think it would perhaps be a blessing to see how Solar Fire interprets.

                        Shirley Irene Ponto
                        4/4/35
                        11:15PM
                        Detroit, Michigan

                        Blessings for all this beautiful work you are doing for all of us.

                        Angel Hugs for a Rainbow Day!
                        Love and Light,
                        Shirley Irene

                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 11, 2002
                          My ultimate dream is to go in and edit the interpretations in this version of Solar Fire.

                          Hugs,

                          Message 12 of 20 , Aug 11, 2002
                            Hi there Miss Cynthia,

                            I would love to have my chart done.

                            Here's my info:
                            Shelli Buhr
                            2/7/65
                            6:04pm
                            Orange, CA

                            Since I love to work with the value of reciprocity... is there something I can do for you?

                            hugs sweet sister...
                          • Spiritus Sanctus
                            Message 13 of 20 , Aug 11, 2002
                              Dear Shelli,

                              Reciprocity is built into the universe.  Since we are all one, then in giving to you I am giving to another myself.

                              Accept this little bit of help from me as you would a ray of sunshine or a flower growing by the path.

                              There is no need to return anything other than your love shining and blessing us all.

                              With a great big hug,
                              Cynthia

                              Since I love to work with the value of reciprocity... is there something I can do for you?

                              hugs sweet sister...

                              Posting message to this list:

                            • Susan Manning
                              Message 14 of 20 , Aug 12, 2002
                                Dear Carol and all!

                                Carol, I love your idea of sending McCain and Bush a letter regarding the dolphins and whales.

                                All, I was also thinking of sending them information, but I was thinking that if we all sent those in the government copies of the Thomas messages that many of us have been receiving from James Twyman, perhaps mostly that one regarding the dolphins and whales and the low frequency sonar, perhaps it could make a statement.

                                Every few months they have been trying to distract us from what they are doing with reports from the FBI about possible terrorists attacks and it always seems to coincide with some bombing they want to do or some freedom they want to take away from us. I'd like to think that sending Thomas' messages and/or our letters could have some effect.

                                Any comments?

                                Thanks,
                                Susan xoxoxoxo

                                >>> cldp27@... 08/11/02 06:37AM >>>

                                Message 15 of 20 , Aug 12, 2002
                                  Hi there Cynthia,

                                  I feel so loved being a part of your Family of Light! Thank you for your offer of the interpretations and after consulting with my higher power today, I decided that it would be beneficial for me to get the interpretations to assist me when I feel stuck and to also give me a broader vision of my chart - I think it will be a wonderful addition to my intuition.

                                  Whenever you have the chance, please don't rush. I'm in no rush. I know that everything is in Perfect Order..

                                  Much love to you,
                                  Susan xoxoxoxoxoxo

                                  >>> spiritus@... 08/10/02 05:25PM >>>
[...]

                                • Purita Burris
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Aug 12, 2002
                                    I'm a new member here and would love to get my chart done.  Can someone tell me who to request it from and the information needed?  Thanks much!
                                    Namaste
                                    Purita

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Aug 12, 2002
                                      Dear Purita,

                                      Send me your name, birthdate, birthtime, birthplace and I will send you the chart and intepretations...  Send it to spiritus@...  Love, Cynthia

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Aug 13, 2002
                                        hi cynthia

                                        a dear friend of mine gave birth sunday at 12:26pm in christchurch new zealand to a baby girl named merlin grace

                                        could you do a chart for her (and me!) and thanks for your incredible generosity! your interpretations are greatly appreciated!

                                        namaste
                                        cat
                                      • Spiritus Sanctus
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Oct 2, 2002