To all who can understand

  • Ronald cogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2001
      Hello everyone,
      I was wondering, this morning, while listing to a love song that I
      love, that why do we have relationships, with all the heart break
      and sorry that some cause, and It hit me that a perfect relationship
      is the closest thing to being next to God and unconditional love and
      when we find it we don't won't to let go, know matter what. I hope
      that you all understand what I mean, its all feeling!! Pattii thank
      you for the last complement in your post you are a loving person and
      so is eveyone else in this club.---RON