E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D, 2nd Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 9, 2002

      The Moon Angels of Biorhythms
      Angels of ‘E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D’

      2nd Day of Lunar Cycle

      We are responsible for controlling the feelings that govern
      the manifestation of all biorhythms in the physical world.

      ‘We are the teachers of biorhythm and periodicity
      and their use for healing and mystical purposes.’

      We help the children of God to understand that
      ‘the nine months of a woman’s pregnancy are
      related to the mystical meaning of the number nine,
      symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another.’

      ‘Nine, the highest number, is the number of feelings and of the moon.
      We are the controllers of cycles of menstruation, polarity, and periodicity’.

      Divine Providence has ordained healing of the emotional awareness of the
      children of God so that heaven can manifest on earth. We are especially
      active in bringing forth the understanding of natural feeling cycles
      and the corresponding physical manifestations in body functions.

      The prophets foretold that when the Divine Masculine Force of Will,
      the electric power, was perfectly united with the Divine Feminine Force
      of Feeling, the magnetic power, that bliss would manifest fully on earth.

      With enlightenment concerning the necessity of cyclic rhythm of feelings,
      day to day traditions of lifestyle change to flow with biorhythmic feelings and
      periodicity. Living in conscious alignment with feelings of security, rejuvenation,
      and creativity, the human body assumes a state of immortality, ecstasy, and bliss.

      Feelings are produced by the Alpha Brainwaves of consciousness
      in the right hemisphere of the brain, where psychic faculties are accessed and mastered.

      Because feelings, the Divine Feminine Force, have been held
      in such fear and superstition, it is only now that the children of God
      are finding ways to accept and understand them.

      It is only as all feelings, both positive and negative,
      are embraced with unconditional all encompassing love and acceptance
      that the practice of suppressing, controlling, denying, medicating,
      and destructively acting out negative feelings is being replaced
      with letting feelings flow in a safe and non-destructive manner in order to heal.

      We are teaching the children of God to allow feelings
      to flow naturally and safely into a healed and ecstatic state.
      Feelings are the magnetic force, attracting realities into manifestation
      in the hologram of materiality. When feelings are ecstatic, heavenly realities
      are attracted into manifestation on earth. That is why it was spoken,

      "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated
      with the letters of our name, and call on our help.

      ‘E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D

      We unite ordinary with cosmic consciousness.
      ---------

      As masters of feelings and vitality,
      we specialize in emotional vicissitudes and rhythm.
      ---------

      We are masters of all elements and can awaken
      remarkable inventive ability and expand memory capacity.
      ---------

      We trigger any memory and teach practices with breath
      and how to bring what is dead back to life.
      ---------

      We awaken ingenuity and we facilitate quick learning ability.
      ---------

      Ch
      We understand and control the rhythms of life on earth,
      especially the water element and the flow of feelings and will.
      ---------

      We confer intuition, which is learning to flow
      with the universal transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      We reveal the true origin of the rhythm of life
      and teach the law of evolution from the onset of creation
      to its perfection, which is "the alpha and the omega",
      the beginning and the end.
      ---------

      We teach how to trace and understand the original source
      of everything that exists through all of its form,
      which means that we teach the original source of everything
      on the four levels of will, intellect, feeling and form.
      ---------

      We know all mysteries of creation.’
      ---------

      The musical notes of our name are:
      D ~ D ~ F ~ G ~ C ~ F# ~ D ~ C# ~ B ~ C.

      On the 2nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle
      we flood the earth with feelings that attune all life
      with the natural rhythms and cycles of Divine Feeling and Life.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 10 July 2002

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]