Re: [lovingpurelove] Dear everyone who I love, All

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2001
      Oh Ron, I am so thankful that you have written to let us know how you are
      doing, as you have been on my mind wondering how you are. Gosh it is good to
      hear from you dear man~
      And guess what? You have been given a wonderful gift ~ life.
      Corrective surgeries to heal from and build an even better life for yourself
      with all the love flowing deep within yourself and powerful energies that you
      already show within your written words will carry you across the healing
      shores to the shores filled with love and light and creative flows of
      wonderful joyful bliss.
      Welcome back Ron.
      I am dancing and singing my song again with happiness that you are back.
      Pattimari