Hopi Elder Speaks

  • Shay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      A Hopi  Elder speaks:

      "You have been telling the people that this is  the Eleventh Hour, now you
      must go back and tell the people that this  is the Hour. And there are things
      to be considered.

      Where are  you living? What are you doing? What are your relationships?

      Are  you in right relation? Where is your water? Know your garden.

      It  is time to speak your Truth. Create your community. Be good to  each
      other. And do not look outside yourself for the  leader."

      Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and  said,

      "This could be a good time! "

      WISDOM OF THE  ELDERS

      There is a river flowing now very fast.  It is so great and  swift, that there
      are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold  on to the shore. They
      will feel they are being torn apart and will  suffer greatly. Know the river
      has its destination.
      The elders say we  must let go of the shore, push off
      into the middle of the river, keep  our eyes open, and our heads above the
      water. And I say, see who is  in there with you and celebrate.

      At this time in history, we are  to take nothing personally. Least of all,
      ourselves. For the moment  that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes
      to a  halt.

      The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather  yourselves!

      Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your  vocabulary. All that we
      do now must be done in a sacred manner and in  celebration.

      WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING  FOR.

      Oraibi, Arizona
      Hopi Nation

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Kara
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        EXCELLENT MESSAGE HERE sHAY, THANK YOU FOR THIS MESSAGE. KARA