Re: << lovingpurelove >> appreciation

  • artstsister@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      i sure felt the calmness of all souls. yesterday was a day of true calmness for me. i allowed myself to be filled with light of the moon the night before, i actually saw and felt the light sphere's. tranquility...........then last night was a night of waking every hour on the hour and i always made my way to the porch for another dose of moon light, i feel the calm today, but nothing like yesterday. much love and light to all of you, christy