appreciation

  • slivermoon22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      In a message dated 11/1/2004 5:56:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Nov 1, Monday. All Souls Day. (See Nov 2003 Celestial Timings Archives) November begins with the Moon crossing the center of the Sacred Hoop or the Great Shining Circle currently marking the June Solstice point in the sky. The June Solstice is a movable point taking 26,000 years to travel through all the constellations. Currently this point is located at the place where the Milky Way and the Ecliptic meet at the center of the Sacred Hoop. And this event is a key factor in the Turning of the Ages we are now experiencing. This suggests we are completing with what has been and imaging and dreaming what is becoming for the next 26,000 years. Assisting in this process now are three planets currently engaging the mysteries of conscious equal partnership. We have Venus (4 Libra), Jupiter (8 Libra) and Mars (24Liba) highlighting the renewal of vision in how the masculine and feminine energies relate to one another. Healthy Libra operates from a willingness to engage one another from a place
      of knowing that everyone has an important role to play and contribution to make transcending the need for hierarchy, domination and control over others, recognizing, valuing and celebrating differences rather than trying to eliminate or control them. (See Nov 28)

      Nov 2, Tuesday. Dia de Los Muertos or Day of the Dead. (See Nov 2003 Celestial Timings Archives) Also Election Day in the USA. Transformational messenger Mercury (27 Scorpio) is trining structure oriented Saturn (27 Cancer) inspiring new ideas and projects that help define a new structural reality if we are willing to embrace the wisdom of this timing. In the last presidential election (2000) Mercury stationed direct in a close square to Neptune ultimately confusing the results. Today’s timing reminds us of the importance of being clear with our intent to elect those who will genuinely work to promote structures of reality that beneficially support all the people and the planet and not just their own greedy agendas. Paticia Diane Cota-Robles reminds us it is time to invoke the experience of true divine government with the intent that we also take responsibility for our current collective reality in the same way we expect our leaders to do so. She also writes about a way to view our
      relationship with our government leaders: When we agree to become a magnetic force of Divine Love, we draw to ourselves the loving support we need from those who are aligned with, and will assist us with, our Divine Missions. This occurs not because of allegiance to a particular personality but because of the affinity of our soul’s Light with the spiritual essence of that particular facet of the Divine Plan.

      Week Of Nov 3 - 10 This week marks the waning last quarter phase of the Moon in Leo. In the Hero or Heroine’s quest this Moon phase represents the crossing of the return threshold to the place where the journey began, returning with the gifts and boons gained for synthesis and integration. It also signals the time to begin looking at the new seeds to plant in the next cycle beginning with the Scorpio New Moon on Nov 12.

      Nov 3, Wednesday. The Moon is meeting with Saturn (27 Cancer) today. Saturn has slowed to a near stop in the sky as it is stationing retrograde on Nov 8. The Moon transmits to Saturn the collected mysteries of what has and hasn’t worked in the arena of family and community over the past 26,000 years. Hierarchy that promotes competition has all but ruined our environment and created inequality among the people. Evidence of cultures, such as the Kogi tribe in the mountains of Columbia, based in cooperation and caring that emphasize everyone’s needs being met suggest there are healthy ways of living where everyone is supported in ways that allow them to thrive. Saturn’s transit through Cancer supports creating a new form for a healthy cooperative matrix or collective system where everyone has the opportunity to be safe and to thrive if we choose it.

      Nov 4, Thursday. The Last Quarter Moon (13 Leo) illuminates the mysteries of self-love, self-worth, self-approval, and self-acceptance. With Venus conjunct Jupiter (8 Libra) exact this evening and Sun (12 Scorpio) square Neptune (12 Aquarius) we can dissolve old collective hierarchical judgmental standards that promote fear and competition suggesting we are not good enough just the way we are, demanding we answer to some outside authority for either reward or punishment in this life or the next. Awakening humanity is remembering we all have a purpose that is valid and valuable. As the Hopi Elders remind us, “We are the ones we have been waiting for.”

      Nov 5, Friday. Mercury entered Sagittarius yesterday where it will remain until Jan 10, 2005 due to the Mercury retrograde on Nov 30 at 27 Sag. When Mercury journeys through Sagittarius the focus is on the ever-expanding spiritual quest for truth, knowledge, self-understanding, self-awakening, and the meaning of life. When healthy, Sagittarius knows that knowledge and truth change as our conscious awareness changes. Mercury’s journey through the Sagittarian domain is intended to deepen our knowing and sense of purpose. The Delphic Oracle in Greece has two inscriptions over the doorway. Both are great instructions for the often ardently devoted Sagittarian seeker. The first inscription is “Know Thy Self.” The second is “Nothing in Excess”…this includes excessive [and/or fundamentalist] spiritual practices and beliefs including forcing these beliefs on others as the only true way to experience the divine. The next couple of months provides opportunities to notice how well we know
      ourselves and how balanced we are in living our lives in ways that naturally support continued expansion of our self-knowing and the evolution of our understanding of spiritual truth and experiences?

      Nov 6, Saturday. Mercury (3 Sag) squares retrograde Uranus (3 Pisces) today. This last quarter square comes after three oppositions Mercury made to Uranus during its retrograde process this past Aug and Sep. Mercury and Uranus indicate a time for exploring and experiencing new territory in the domain of the mind, communication and visionary inspiration. Uranus often brings change in sudden and unexpected ways, breaking down the old limiting beliefs, the old assemblage point, breaking through to new perspectives, insights and understanding. Sometimes a person can get stuck in the breakdown by holding on and resisting the changes now possible thereby missing the break through. It helps to go with the flow and note the messages of change that are innovative, brilliant, cutting edge, and liberating. Also today Mars (27 Libra) squares Saturn (27 Cancer) both visible in the morning sky indicating this is a time for the “recovering hero” (as described in Jan 2004 Celestial Timings archives)
      to remember he does not have to prove anything to anyone, he is not obligated to heal or help anyone, or fix anything, or create the ideal peaceful world. This does not mean our “recovering hero” will not choose to be of assistance when possible. It means he does not have his identity based in achieving a certain heroic result, because he knows simply being is enough!

      Nov 7, Sunday. Depending on your time zone either late yesterday or early this morning we experienced the exact astrological cross-quarter between the September Equinox and the December Solstice is marked by the Sun reaching 15 Scorpio. (See Nov 7 and Intro to 2003 Celestial Timings Archives)

      Nov 8, Monday. Venus (13 Libra) trines Neptune (13 Aquarius) inspiring our vision about how we relate to one another. Libra includes the mysteries of social etiquette or good manners, teaching us that how we treat others is ultimately no different than how we treat ourselves. Kindness towards others is kindness towards self. The fine art of treating others with genuine dignity and respect is a reflection of our own self-treatment. Saturn (27 Cancer 21) is stationing retrograde meaning from the Earth’s perspective it appears to now be retracing the same star patterns it has just crossed taking a deeper look at these mysteries. Until next March, when Saturn goes direct, the focus is on noticing what no longer works and changing our inner reality. This creates the space for external changes in the outer world of form that become more concrete once Saturn goes direct.

      Nov 9, Tuesday. Today the Moon occults both Jupiter and Venus. Tomorrow the Moon occults Mars. This is all leading up to the New Moon in Scorpio and the celebration of Mahalakshmi. Moon in Libra is occulting Jupiter (10 Libra) at 8:22 am Pacific and 11:22 am Eastern. Then the Moon occults Venus (15 Libra) at 5:32 pm Pacific and 8:32 pm Eastern. Occultations occur when the Moon crosses over (from Earth’s perspective) a star or planet symbolically covering and uncovering the mysteries contained therein. Today’s occultations are an opportunity to uncover hidden beliefs around how we truly relate to ourselves, one another, and all life. (See Nov 8 and 10)

      Nov 10, Wednesday. The waning Libra Moon occults Mars right before the Moon and Mars move into Scorpio visible in Northern Africa, Indian Ocean, Tasmania and most of New Zealand. (Jim Maynard’s Celestial Guide) Astronomically speaking the definition of occultation means “covered.” The Scorpio Mysteries are considered occult mysteries meaning they are hidden or covered in order to survive in a world that mostly fears the potency of magical life force. This is a great time to examine our fears of fully passionately embracing and experiencing the fullest essence of life force energy in every moment. What holds us back? What fears keep us from acting upon our inspiration and heart’s desire? How can we embrace these fears while also choosing to take inspired action, pushing past the fear filled edges allowing the mysteries of beneficial magic and manifestation to move through us? (See Nov 9)

      Week of Nov 11-17 The Scorpio New Moon window begins Nov 11, is exact Nov 12, and ends Nov 13.  This is because our direct visual experience of any Moon phase lasts for three days. For example, visually the Full Moon rises appearing very full the night before, the night of, and the night after the exact Full Moon. Based upon this experience the Celestial Timings now reflect this three-day window around the four main phases of the Moon. There is no visual experience of the New Moon because it is the dark of the Moon when the Moon is traveling with the Sun. There may be the smallest tiny crescent Moon visible the day before the New Moon just before Sunrise or the day after for a brief time just after Sunset. Around the time it is exact there is no Moon visible at all because the Moon is lost in the glow of the Sun. That is why the New Moon is the seed planting time. New Moons are conception points or seeding points for clearly stating our intentions and/or prayers around our heart’s
      desires allowing them an opportunity to find their most beneficial and supportive manifestation without attachment to the outcome.

      Nov 11, Thursday. 11/11 (see opening quote) Uranus (2Pisces52) stations direct today at 11:11 am PST and 2:11 am EST bringing us an important 11:11 insertion or transfer from the still point of the Uranus cycle. This is a time to “Trust the Bigger Picture” even if we aren’t sure what it is. Worrying does not help or change what is unfolding. Conscious inspired action is one way to shift the assemblage point of fear that keeps us locked into a limited reality. This Uranus Retrograde began 5 months ago on June 10.

      Also helping with this shift is Mercury (10 Sagittarius) located near Antares, the pulsing red star marking the heart of the Scorpion. De Traci Regula’s  book The Mysteries of Isis, says: “Among the stars named after Isis is Antares, which was associated with Selkit, the scorpion goddess who was sometimes depicted in the Isian headdress. Antares was associated with Isis in the ceremonies conducted in conjunction with the great pyramid complex at Giza, where she bore the special title of ‘Lady of the Pyramids’.” These great Pyramids are specially designed initiation chambers oriented to access the mysteries of the heavens and ground them on the Earth. Mercury is the transformational messenger bringing us messages from the interdimensional gateway of Antares. Michael Smulkis and Fred Rubenfeld authors of Starlight Elixirs and Cosmic Vibrational Healing http://hilarion.com/stars.html say, “Antares influences the place just before choice…If you attune to this in anyway, asking with love
      in your heart for the higher path to be shown, so it will be. The opportunities for this may come forth in ways that were perhaps unexpected.”

      Nov 12, Friday. The Scorpio New Moon (21 Scorpio) seed point is an opportunity to deepen our ability to source a direct experience of powerful and abundant life force energy. The Scorpio New Moon also marks at least two New Year’s points one in the Hindu tradition known as Diwali (Du-vah-ly the festival of lights) and the other is in the Celtic Tradition known as Samhain. (See Nov Intro 2003 Archives) The Hindus also celebrate this time as Mahalakshmi, honoring and celebrating the Goddess of Love, Beauty and Abundance. Laskshmi is the divine consort of Vishnu and is depicted showering the Earth with gold coins falling from her hand, symbolizing the infinite abundance of life that is our natural divine birthright. It is believed that Mahalakshmi, is seated in the heart of everyone and thus seated in the heart of the whole universe. Now is a great time to remember to access the Divine Source of love and abundance within us all. (See Nov 2001 Celestial Timings Archives on website for
      Lakshmi Prayer and more info).

      Nov 13, Saturday. Early this morning the Moon makes its fourth occultation in the past few days, this time over Mercury (12 Sag) at 7:06 Pacific Time. (See Nov 9 and 10) According to Jim Maynard’s Celestial Guide this occultation will only be visible in Antarctica only. The tiny crescent Moon will be visible for a brief time after Sunset tonight and will be located just beyond Antares. (See Nov 11) Antares is a stargate portal accessing the transformative energies of the oracle designed to expand awareness and meaning in ways that support the fulfillment of our earthly journey. The Moon is a transmitter, transmitting the lineage of these mysteries through the Sagittarian energies of the ever-expanding quest for truth and meaning. Mercury is the transformational messenger bringing through the galactic messages that help guide our way. For a brief time after sunset Mercury and Moon may be visible just beyond Antares before sinking below the western horizon. The Moon and Mercury are
      setting approximately between 6:15 and 6:30 pm local time.

      Nov 14, Sunday. The waxing Sagittarius Moon meets Pluto illuminating the shadow side of truth or where old truths no longer serve. This is yet another opportunity to continue letting go of outmoded truths and belief systems that may have served very well at one time, but are now obsolete. This is Pluto’s gift - providing the wisdom of knowing when it is time to die to what was, making room for what is emerging remembering how the caterpillar dissolves before transforming into a butterfly. Late this evening Pacific and Mountain time the Moon is moving over Galactic Center or as the Mayans called it … “Hunab K'u, who can see and understand everything, knows that the time for the great change has come. The word for us to return to the ancient temples has been received from the cosmos. It is here and now that the Great Spirit is beginning to call us back to the magnetic sites. The incarnated Masters are beginning to raise their voice of knowledge in the ancient sites so their teachings
      can be heard. It is in the ancient sites that the cosmic word to attain wisdom in a gradual manner has been received.” http://www.adishakti.org/prophecies/prophecy_26.htm

      Nov 15, Monday. Moon is moving through Capricorn until tomorrow night and Venus (22 Libra) is squaring Chiron (22 Capricorn). This is a time to examine how effectively and efficiently we are administrating our domain? Are we creatively and consciously contributing to the health and well being of our personal and collective environment? Are we conscious of how efficiently we use resources in our everyday lives? How can we live simply with all of our needs easily and gracefully met so that all people in the world can simply live a life where all their most basic needs are easily met as well? Are we willing to change wasteful habits, by taking responsibility for our actions and how these actions affect the next several generations to follow; contributing to the creation and legacy of a healthy balanced world? The time is now!

      Carolyn is available for personal readings at (520) 744-0506 or emailing p3@...
      ******************************
      Hi Patti - just want to say thank you for the Angel message. pertinent for me today :-) and I also appreciated the Astro cast for the first two weeks of November. Very helpful indeed. Praying for a fair and peaceful election today.

      Love, Sheree
    • Dragonfly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
                                                                                               I just want everyone here  to know how much I have
                                      come to love  you all and all you do!!!! Gale, Jag
                                      Kathleen and Nachi, Ana Lucia,  Spiritus Sanctus
                                     have I forgotten anyone  for surely I do not mean to~~
                                     I love you all!!!!  What a great group of people!!!
                                       Have a wonderful happy day!