Re: << lovingpurelove >> Need of Prayer Pl.

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      I'm on it.  Cynthia
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 4:46 PM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Need of Prayer Pl.

      Hi All,

      I had a severe car accident on last friday and my right eye is injured badly along with some other minor injuries.

      May I request this strong group to send me their prayers for recovery as well as  getting claim easily from the insurance! The other party made mistake by not stopping at 'Stop' sign and hitting my car but is not accepting it, although police has given her the ticket.

      I have to make downpayment for my house in end of this month and finanacial condition is already very tight. I am so worried, how all this will happen.

      Please keep me in your prayers and light. I need it very badly.

      Thanks a lot to every member of this loving family.

      With love,
      Savitri

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Posting message to this list:

    • ilanalotus
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
        Dearest Savitri,

        I am so sorry to hear of your accident and your pain..
        Though I seldom write, please know that I have sent you and will
        continue to send you love and healing energies via the Universe.

        I see your eye healing very quickly! :)

        with Love,
        Irena
      • Sandra Smyth
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
          SORRY TO BE SO LATE IN SENDING THIS BUT REIKI AND LOVING PRAYERS ALREADY SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY AND PEACE OF MIND.
          BLESSINGS,
          SANDRA

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
            Thank you very much Rachelle for such a divine love & care.
            My full name is 'Savitri Bhatia' & I live in mississauga, Canada.

            With full gratitude & love,
            Savitri

            --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Rachelle Hava
            <lovingspirit1956@y...> wrote:

            > Hi Savitri ,
            >
            > Please know that it is done. It is my utmost honor and thank you
            so much for asking. That is what it is all about right now. Total
            honesty and group effort. Unity consciousness. However it is up to
            you to completely surrender and trust in the healing.

            > I will send you Reiki. Where are you located and what is your full
            name? I have also hired you divine angelic committees to help. they
            are so loving and just waiting for us to ask. The veil has thinned
            and they are so close and await our requests.

            > I, Rachelle Vera Harmony Hava, immediately hire Savitri a divine
            angelic life coaching and finance committee to raise her vibration
            in this time of challenge so she may see beyond the pain and
            suffering and trust that love and light prevail. I hire an angelic
            Chief Executive Finanical officer and executive assistant to help
            bring all her finances to perfect harmony and balance. I hire a
            inspirational life coach to inspire her to trust and see the truth
            and shine that truth extending it to those about her. I hire an
            angelic healing nurse to comfort her and relieve her of any pain she
            may be expereiencing and bring her mind, body, and spirit in to
            perfect harmony and balance creating complete healing for her eye.
            AND SO IT IS!

            > Loving you all,
            >
            > Rachelle
            >

            > savitri bhatia <savitrica@y...> wrote: Hi All,
            >
            > I had a severe car accident on last friday and my right eye is
            injured badly along with some other minor injuries.

            > May I request this strong group to send me their prayers for
            recovery as well as getting claim easily from the insurance! The
            other party made mistake by not stopping at 'Stop' sign and hitting
            my car but is not accepting it, although police has given her the
            ticket.

            > I have to make downpayment for my house in end of this month and
            finanacial condition is already very tight. I am so worried, how all
            this will happen.

            > Please keep me in your prayers and light. I need it very badly.
            >
            > Thanks a lot to every member of this loving family.
            >
            > With love,
            > Savitri

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            > Get unlimited calls to
            >
            > U.S./Canada

            Service.

          • Rachelle Hava
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2004

              Namaste to you and my absolute honor and pleasure Savitri.

              Loving you,

                  �.��� ���`�.,��,.���`�.����

              Your Loving Sister Rachelle

                   �.��� ���`�.,��,.���`�.���

              <lovingspirit1956@y...> wrote:

              > Hi Savitri ,
              >
              > Please know that it is done. It is my utmost honor and thank you
              so much for asking. That is what it is all about right now. Total
              honesty and group effort. Unity consciousness.  However it is up to
              you to completely surrender and trust in the healing.

              > I will send you Reiki. Where are you located and what is your full
              name? I have also hired you divine angelic committees to help. they
              are so loving and just waiting for us to ask. The veil has thinned
              and they are so close and await our requests.

              >  I, Rachelle Vera Harmony Hava, immediately hire Savitri a divine
              angelic life coaching and finance committee to raise her vibration
              in this time of challenge so she may see beyond the pain and
              suffering and trust that love and light prevail. I hire an angelic
              Chief Executive Finanical officer and executive assistant to help
              bring all her finances to perfect harmony and balance. I hire a
              inspirational life coach to inspire her to trust and see the truth
              and shine that truth extending it to those about her. I hire an
              angelic healing nurse to comfort her and relieve her of any pain she
              may be expereiencing and bring her mind, body, and spirit in to
              perfect harmony and balance creating complete healing for her eye.
              AND SO IT IS!

              > Loving you all,
              >
              > Rachelle
              >

              > savitri bhatia <savitrica@y...> wrote: Hi All,

              > I had a severe car accident on last friday and my right eye is
              injured badly along with some other minor injuries.

              > May I request this strong group to send me their prayers for
              recovery as well as  getting claim easily from the insurance! The
              other party made mistake by not stopping at 'Stop' sign and hitting
              my car but is not accepting it, although police has given her the
              ticket.

              > I have to make downpayment for my house in end of this month and
              finanacial condition is already very tight. I am so worried, how all
              this will happen.

              > Please keep me in your prayers and light. I need it very badly.

              > Thanks a lot to every member of this loving family.

              > With love,
              > Savitri

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              > Get unlimited calls to