Loving Test of Unity Available, Now!

  • adtome2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi All,
      We agree, this is an example to us of just what it is that we are
      here for, distance helping one another through our positive thoughts.
      We all breathe. Use this to coordinate our thought processes. We are
      all on the same Gaia sixty beats/minute physical plane and can tune
      in to each other by adding thoughts to our breathing and heart beat
      patterns. Just add your own thoughts with every breath that you take
      and we will do the same. Our Thoughts...Please help this loving part
      of us that has been injured and supply that which is needed for her
      healing and piece of mind.....Love and Gratitude..adtome...