Need of Prayer Pl.

  • savitri bhatia
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I had a severe car accident on last friday and my right eye is injured badly along with some other minor injuries.

      May I request this strong group to send me their prayers for recovery as well as  getting claim easily from the insurance! The other party made mistake by not stopping at 'Stop' sign and hitting my car but is not accepting it, although police has given her the ticket.

      I have to make downpayment for my house in end of this month and finanacial condition is already very tight. I am so worried, how all this will happen.

      Please keep me in your prayers and light. I need it very badly.

      Thanks a lot to every member of this loving family.

      With love,
      Savitri

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Rachelle Hava
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004

        Hi Savitri ,

        Please know that it is done. It is my utmost honor and thank you so much for asking. That is what it is all about right now. Total honesty and group effort. Unity consciousness.  However it is up to you to completely surrender and trust in the healing.

        I will send you Reiki. Where are you located and what is your full name? I have also hired you divine angelic committees to help. they are so loving and just waiting for us to ask. The veil has thinned and they are so close and await our requests.

         I, Rachelle Vera Harmony Hava, immediately hire Savitri a divine angelic life coaching and finance committee to raise her vibration in this time of challenge so she may see beyond the pain and suffering and trust that love and light prevail. I hire an angelic Chief Executive Finanical officer and executive assistant to help bring all her finances to perfect harmony and balance. I hire a inspirational life coach to inspire her to trust and see the truth and shine that truth extending it to those about her. I hire an angelic healing nurse to comfort her and relieve her of any pain she may be expereiencing and bring her mind, body, and spirit in to perfect harmony and balance creating complete healing for her eye. AND SO IT IS!

        Loving you all,

        Rachelle

        savitri bhatia <savitrica@...> wrote:
        Hi All,

        I had a severe car accident on last friday and my right eye is injured badly along with some other minor injuries.

        May I request this strong group to send me their prayers for recovery as well as  getting claim easily from the insurance! The other party made mistake by not stopping at 'Stop' sign and hitting my car but is not accepting it, although police has given her the ticket.

        I have to make downpayment for my house in end of this month and finanacial condition is already very tight. I am so worried, how all this will happen.

        Please keep me in your prayers and light. I need it very badly.

        Thanks a lot to every member of this loving family.

        With love,
        Savitri

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Posting message to this list:

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Rachelle Hava
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004

          I have your last name as it is in your email heading. When I call forth remote healing, spirit has asked that I along with them place my intention to the person having their exact name and location. That is just how I work and how spirit has asked me to work. But I need to go so at least I have your first and last name.

          Namaste,

              �.��� ���`�.,��,.���`�.����

          Your Loving Sister Rachelle

               �.��� ���`�.,��,.���`�.���

          Rachelle Hava <lovingspirit1956@...> wrote:

[...]

        • Polly
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
            Oh dear Savitri, I feel so badly for you.  I will be sending you plenty of love and healing light and vibrations, along with the prayers that the claim comes through quick and right.  Calling all the healing Angels to your aid, and blessing your energy moment by moment.

            Love, Polly

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
                Dearest Savitri,

                I am so sorry to hear of your accident and your pain..
                Though I seldom write, please know that I have sent you and will
                continue to send you love and healing energies via the Universe.

                I see your eye healing very quickly! :)

                with Love,
                Irena
              • Sandra Smyth
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
                  SORRY TO BE SO LATE IN SENDING THIS BUT REIKI AND LOVING PRAYERS ALREADY SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY AND PEACE OF MIND.
                  BLESSINGS,
                  SANDRA

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 2, 2004
                    Thank you very much Rachelle for such a divine love & care.
                    My full name is 'Savitri Bhatia' & I live in mississauga, Canada.

                    With full gratitude & love,
                    Savitri

                    --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Rachelle Hava
                    <lovingspirit1956@y...> wrote:

                    > Hi Savitri ,
                    >
                    > Please know that it is done. It is my utmost honor and thank you
                    so much for asking. That is what it is all about right now. Total
                    honesty and group effort. Unity consciousness. However it is up to
                    you to completely surrender and trust in the healing.

                    > I will send you Reiki. Where are you located and what is your full
                    name? I have also hired you divine angelic committees to help. they
                    are so loving and just waiting for us to ask. The veil has thinned
                    and they are so close and await our requests.

                    > I, Rachelle Vera Harmony Hava, immediately hire Savitri a divine
                    angelic life coaching and finance committee to raise her vibration
                    in this time of challenge so she may see beyond the pain and
                    suffering and trust that love and light prevail. I hire an angelic
                    Chief Executive Finanical officer and executive assistant to help
                    bring all her finances to perfect harmony and balance. I hire a
                    inspirational life coach to inspire her to trust and see the truth
                    and shine that truth extending it to those about her. I hire an
                    angelic healing nurse to comfort her and relieve her of any pain she
                    may be expereiencing and bring her mind, body, and spirit in to
                    perfect harmony and balance creating complete healing for her eye.
                    AND SO IT IS!

                    > Loving you all,
                    >
                    > Rachelle
                    >

                    > savitri bhatia <savitrica@y...> wrote: Hi All,
                    >
                    > I had a severe car accident on last friday and my right eye is
                    injured badly along with some other minor injuries.

                    > May I request this strong group to send me their prayers for
                    recovery as well as getting claim easily from the insurance! The
                    other party made mistake by not stopping at 'Stop' sign and hitting
                    my car but is not accepting it, although police has given her the
                    ticket.

                    > I have to make downpayment for my house in end of this month and
                    finanacial condition is already very tight. I am so worried, how all
                    this will happen.

                    > Please keep me in your prayers and light. I need it very badly.
                    >
                    > Thanks a lot to every member of this loving family.
                    >
                    > With love,
                    > Savitri

                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                    > Get unlimited calls to
                    >
                    > U.S./Canada

                    Service.

                  • Rachelle Hava
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 3, 2004

                      Namaste to you and my absolute honor and pleasure Savitri.

                      Loving you,

                          �.��� ���`�.,��,.���`�.����

                      <lovingspirit1956@y...> wrote:

                      > Hi Savitri ,
                      >
                      > Please know that it is done. It is my utmost honor and thank you
                      so much for asking. That is what it is all about right now. Total
                      honesty and group effort. Unity consciousness.  However it is up to
                      you to completely surrender and trust in the healing.

                      > I will send you Reiki. Where are you located and what is your full
                      name? I have also hired you divine angelic committees to help. they
                      are so loving and just waiting for us to ask. The veil has thinned
                      and they are so close and await our requests.

                      >  I, Rachelle Vera Harmony Hava, immediately hire Savitri a divine
                      angelic life coaching and finance committee to raise her vibration
                      in this time of challenge so she may see beyond the pain and
                      suffering and trust that love and light prevail. I hire an angelic
                      Chief Executive Finanical officer and executive assistant to help
                      bring all her finances to perfect harmony and balance. I hire a
                      inspirational life coach to inspire her to trust and see the truth
                      and shine that truth extending it to those about her. I hire an
                      angelic healing nurse to comfort her and relieve her of any pain she
                      may be expereiencing and bring her mind, body, and spirit in to
                      perfect harmony and balance creating complete healing for her eye.
                      AND SO IT IS!

                      > Loving you all,
                      >
                      > Rachelle
                      >

                      > savitri bhatia <savitrica@y...> wrote: Hi All,

                      > I had a severe car accident on last friday and my right eye is
                      injured badly along with some other minor injuries.

                      > May I request this strong group to send me their prayers for
                      recovery as well as  getting claim easily from the insurance! The
                      other party made mistake by not stopping at 'Stop' sign and hitting
                      my car but is not accepting it, although police has given her the
                      ticket.

                      > I have to make downpayment for my house in end of this month and
                      finanacial condition is already very tight. I am so worried, how all
                      this will happen.

                      > Please keep me in your prayers and light. I need it very badly.

                      > Thanks a lot to every member of this loving family.

                      > With love,
                      > Savitri

                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                      > Get unlimited calls to