THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #219 - 2 November 2004 - Today in love all can choose to VOTE IN LOVE

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS ENLIGHTENMENT HEALING MOVEMENT.
      MOVIMENTO DA CURA ILUMINADA DA CONSCIÊNCIA DIVINA
      ACCESS THE PINK TRANSFORMATIONAL COCOON
      TO BRING LOVE BACK TO THE WORLD
      UTILIZE O CASULO ROSA DA TRANSFORMAÇÃO PARA DEVOLVER O AMOR AO MUNDO

      Today's Music is: Listen to your Heart
      Today's "Begin it Now thought":
      Never give in. Never give in. Never give in (Sir Winston Churchill)

      The war of words is over
      a Nation now decides
      Will they choose love or Hate or War
      What will their hearts dictate
      The words now watches
      with bated breath
      will a country now unite
      and will in love the act as one
      a Nation
      Under God

      A Nation takes upon itself
      The role of leader true
      It has not shown the Love of God
      instead it has shown fear
      why this is so we cannot know
      thought we surely see
      a nation tall and proud that once
      a shining light to all
      has now become frightened child
      and fear its choice has been

      A citizen of the world I am
      I do not have a vote
      and yet I know that through the fear
      true love can blossom yet
      and so today as they decide
      let this my heart felt prayer
      spread far and wide around the world
      and Cover that great land
      so as THEY VOTE
      The cloud of love
      will in each heart Install
      and the with love
      of every one their hearts will make their choice

      The Land of Freedom is not free
      in prison they now live
      it is a prison they have built around themselves
      yet they all hold the key
      to rise in love and on this day
      UNITED they can be.

      Can my love
      this voting day a real difference make
      the people as they vote must choose in love
      their destiny create
      They have FREE WILL yet are not free
      Today for Freedom
      let us Pray

      Dear God
      You gave us all the freedom to choose
      to live in love or live in hate
      so on this day I pray
      Remind my Friends in the USA
      that they in love can choose
      to be the Shining Light
      that they can be
      TODAY
      Their Day of choice

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      From the Heart of Jag 2 November 2004
      I send Pink Clouds of love to every voting place across the USA today
      and ask that all who read these words today send only clouds of pink and love
      no matter what we feel about the Candidates or the Country
      Send Clouds of Pink and Love to every Voting Place so that as each American Votes today
      they will feel our love with them and cast their vote
      IN LOVE

      I will light a candle for the USA today
      I invite all to do the same or whatever else you choose in LOVE to do
      so that the Choices made Today will be based on UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and FREEDOM FOR ALL

      NuVision Love Cloud Jag
      (c) Ix Jaguar (Inner Glow)- 2 November 2004 (950 )
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Begin it Now by Susan Hayward ISBN 0-9590439-1-8  In Tune Books Australia 1987
      Please forward The Inner Glow to all who are open to receive it·

       The YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.
      "You best reach your destination, with the compass of your heart."

      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      BEST
      Belief Ensures Spiritual Trust