EZHEME, 19th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 1, 2004

      The Moon Angels of Emotional Harmony

      Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E’

      19th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God about the relationship of
      emotions to the laws of harmony that govern the Universe.

      The ORIGINAL LAW,
      from which all laws come,
      is the LAW OF ONE.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I am

      and I am one with all there is

      I ask that ONLY that WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen

      In the mastery of emotions, the understanding of this law is of utmost
      importance, because emotion is magnetism and attraction.

      Emotion is the precursor of manifestation on the physical plane and therefore
      emotions determine whether the physical realm is heaven or hell.

      Harm done to anyone, self or other, harms the entire Web of Life.

      A child of God must understand that emotions are like water, they remain
      beautiful and clear by flowing freely. Emotions must be rendered harmless by
      clearing them when they become negative in a safe and non-destructive way.

      Positive emotions are gloriously beneficial to self and others.

      EMOTION IS MAGNETISM.
      Beautiful emotions magnetize beautiful realities into being.

      These following understandings of the nature of magnetism,
      emotions, and the water element are important:

      (1)

      Emotions MUST FLOW.

      Positive emotions become more positive by flowing, and negative emotions heal,
      becoming positive by flowing in a safe and non-destructive way in an
      environment of all encompassing, unconditional love.

      Negative feelings become toxic if they are bottled up, denied, or disassociated from.

      It is difficult to meditate on the positive feelings of the Divine Virtues
      when negative feelings are begging to be heard, felt, and healed.

      Trying to avoid and hold back the healing process takes tremendous energy
      and is exhaustive, and suppresses the immune system, causing disease.

      It is important to heal negative emotions when they come up.

      Denied, bottled up negative emotions go inward into the subconscious and
      held in body tissue, not only causing dis-ease and suppressing the immune system,
      but are acted out sub-consciously in self-defeating ways without conscious awareness.

      Negative feelings must be allowed to flow
      IN A SAFE AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE MANNER,
      for it is in flowing that they are healed.

      Find a safe place to feel the negative feelings without acting them out destructively.
      Cry or scream into a pillow in order not to alarm others. Do not break anything,
      or harm yourself. Use eye movement like you do naturally in dreaming, moving
      the eyes back and forth over and over shifts the emotional energy between the two
      hemispheres of the brain and allows it to process intuitively, emotionally, and rationally.

      Strong over-reactive negative emotions almost always go back to an old unresolved
      emotional traumatic event; many painful events happening in very young childhood.

      By allowing negative emotions to flow freely, memory of
      the original wounding event is often remembered.

      By re-living the painful memory over and over in your mind from
      beginning to end, and feeling through all the feelings each time;
      healing insights arise and the emotions heal naturally.

      Using rapid eye movement, moving the eyes back and forth like the body
      does in dreaming sleep, shifts the flow of emotional energy between the two
      hemispheres of the brain so that the energy is processed in a whole brain manner.

      Allowing negative emotions to flow and process in this way
      brings healing. This is how you heal negative emotions and prevent
      negative emotions from harming yourself or others.

      (2)

      Once negative emotions are healed, meditating on
      Divine Virtues arouses wonderful feelings of happiness and power. This is
      done effectively in a wholebrain manner using the will-thought-feeling-sensation
      technique of the ancient language explained in these messages.

      The stronger the positive feelings, the stronger the magnetic power of attraction.

      These powerful feelings of Divine Virtues bring heaven to earth
      by shaping reality in the physical world.

      Learning to control the mind so that it focuses on the beauty and perfection of
      the Divine, allows the child of God to walk in the path of the miraculous.

      In this second step we teach the children of God
      to understand the laws of harmony of emotion through analogy.
      In every moment, in every situation, the most harmonious feelings flow
      when the mind sees Divine Life expressing itself throughout all existence.

      * * *

      We encourage you to meditate on the letters of the ancient language,
      thereby becoming masters of consciousness.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E

      We show you how to spiritualize matter, obtain clairvoyance,
      and understand the mysteries of manifesting new realities.
      ---------

      We help seekers with the ability to gain general mind
      expansion, talents, and abilities such as eloquence,
      abstract ability, and grasp of high tantric magic.
      ---------

      We teach all levels of the symbolic expressions
      of the ancient language, the power of the word.
      ---------

      We evoke the highest forms of intuition and confer
      the ability to transfer consciousness and transform
      ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.
      ---------

      We initiate masters of feelings, vitality, and the change
      process in order to help understand the laws of fluidity.
      ---------

      We teach seekers to intensify their ideas and visions into material form.’
      ---------

      Every 19th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings
      of the beauty of Divine Will, Divine Intelligence and Divine Ideas.
      We also flood the earth with feelings of Divine Love and Mercy,
      and Divine Beauty in everything that exists.

      These feelings attract heaven on earth for all life.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Original Document: 29 June 2002
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 1 November 2004
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 1, 2004

[...]

        Web Formatting: 1 December 2004

        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 30, 2004

[...]

          Web Formatting: 30 December 2004

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 28, 2005

            The Moon Angels of Emotional Harmony

            Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E’

            19th Day of Lunar Cycle

            Beloved,

            We teach the children of God the relationship of the laws of flowing
            emotions to the laws of harmony that govern the Universe.

            The ORIGINAL LAW,
            from which all laws come,
            is The LAW OF ONE.

            The LAW OF ONE

            We are all one.
            When one is harmed, all are harmed.
            When one is helped, all are helped.

            Therefore, in the name of who I am

            and I am one with all there is,

            I ask that ONLY that WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

            happen here and everywhere, through all time and space.

            I give thanks that this is done.

            Amen

            In the mastery of flowing feelings , the understanding of this law is of utmost
            importance, because flowing emotion is magnetism and attraction.

            Flowing feeling is the precursor of manifestation on the physical plane and therefore
            flowing emotions determine whether the physical realm manifests Heaven or hell.

            Harm done to anyone, self or other, harms the entire Web of Life.

            A child of God must understand that flowing emotions are like water, they purify and remain
            beautiful and clear by flowing freely. Negative flowing emotions must be rendered harmless by transforming them through allowing them to flow safely, and transmuting them with unconditional all encompassing love as they flow to resolution .

            Positive emotions are gloriously beneficial to self and others.

            EMOTION IS MAGNETISM.
            Beautiful emotions magnetize beautiful realities into being.

            These following understandings of the nature of magnetism,
            emotions, and the water element are important:

            (1)

            Emotions MUST FLOW.

            Positive emotions become more positive by flowing, and negative emotions heal,
            becoming positive by flowing in a safe and non-destructive way in an
            environment of all encompassing, unconditional love.

            Negative feelings become toxic if they are bottled up, denied, judged, resisted, acted out destructively, or disassociated from. They must be allowed to flow safely with an attitude towards them of unconditional love.  This love sees their origin in wounding events earlier in life, and validates the inner child who was and is rightfully upset.  By letting this inner child cry and express itself in an atmosphere of love, the feelings transform and healing occurs.

            It is difficult to meditate on the positive feelings of the Divine Virtues
            when negative feelings are begging to be heard, felt, and healed.

            Trying to avoid and hold back the healing process takes tremendous energy
            and is exhaustive, and suppresses the immune system, causing disease.

            It is important to heal negative emotions by letting them flow safely when they come up.

            Denied, bottled up negative emotions go inward into the subconscious and
            held in body tissue, not only causing dis-ease and suppressing the immune system, but are acted out sub-consciously in self-defeating ways without conscious awareness.

            Negative feelings must be allowed to flow
            IN A SAFE AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE MANNER,
            for it is in flowing that they are healed.

            Find a safe place to feel the negative feelings without acting them out destructively.
            Cry or scream into a pillow in order not to alarm others. Do not break anything,
            or harm yourself. Use eye movement like you do naturally in dreaming. Moving
            the eyes back and forth over and over shifts the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and allows flowing feelings to process intuitively, emotionally, and rationally.

            Strong over-reactive negative emotions almost always go back to an old unresolved
            emotional traumatic event; to one of the many painful events happening in very young childhood.

            By allowing negative emotions to flow freely, a memory of
            the original wounding event is  remembered.

            By re-living the painful memory over and over in your mind from
            beginning to end, and feeling through all the feelings through each time;
            healing insights arise as the emotions heal naturally.

            Using rapid eye movement, moving the eyes back and forth like the body
            does in dreaming sleep, shifts the flow of emotional energy between the two
            hemispheres of the brain so that the feelings are  processed in a whole brain manner.

            Allowing negative emotions to flow and process in this way
            brings healing. This is how you heal negative emotions and prevent
            negative emotions from harming yourself or others.

            (2)

            Once negative emotions are healed, meditating on flowing feelings of the
            Divine Virtues arouses wonderful feelings of happiness and power. This is
            done effectively in a wholebrain manner using the will-thought-feeling-sensation
            technique of the ancient language explained in these messages.

            The stronger the positive feelings, the stronger the magnetic power of attraction.

            These powerful feelings of Divine Virtues bring Heaven to Earth
            by attracting heavenly realities in the physical world.

            Learning to control the mind so that it focuses on the beauty and perfection of
            the Divine, allows the child of God to walk in the path of the miraculous.

            In this second step we teach the children of God
            to understand the laws of harmony of emotion through analogy.
            In every moment, in every situation, the most harmonious feelings flow
            when the mind sees Divine Life expressing itself throughout all existence.

            * * *

            We encourage you to meditate on the letters of the ancient language,
            thereby becoming masters of consciousness and feeling.

            By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
            and calling on our help, the following is gained:

            ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E

            Through the experience of omnipresence, we show you how to spiritualize matter, obtain clairvoyance,
            and understand the mysteries of manifesting new realities.
            ---------

            We help seekers with the ability to gain general mind
            expansion, talents, and abilities such as eloquence,
            abstract ability, and grasp of high tantric magic.
            ---------

            We teach all levels of the symbolic expressions
            of the ancient language, the power of the word.
            ---------

            We evoke the highest forms of intuition and confer
            the ability to transfer consciousness and transform
            ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.
            ---------

            We initiate masters of feelings, vitality, and the change
            process in order to help understand and master the laws of fluidity and manifestation.
            ---------

            We teach seekers to intensify their ideas and visions into material form.’
            ---------

            Every 19th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings
            of the beauty of Divine Will, Divine Intelligence and Divine Ideas.
            We also flood the earth with feelings of Divine Love and Mercy,
            and Divine Beauty in everything that exists.

            These feelings attract Heaven on Earth for all life.

            sigil of Ezheme

            *** ECSTASY ***

            Revised Document: 29 January 2005

            Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser