Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: To Share Angel Wisdom Message for Today

  • artstsister@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1, 2004
      patti, i do hope you are feeling much better and you are filled with healing light, blessings to you, christy
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 6, 2004
        Hello Sister Rachelle:

        It is people like you who make sending out these angel messages daily such a blessing for me to do.  Thanks so much for your kindness and generosity with your words.  You, my friend, are a true earth angel and a blessing to me as well.

        Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

        Patti

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 6, 2004
          Dear Patti,  I had to laugh in disbelief when I read that you do not consider yourself a creative person.  The messages that you share with us each day are so creative....they are amongst the most creative that come into my inbox.  Your writing is creative, your thoughts so beautiful, so gently expressed.  The stationery you choose, and the music is creative.  Dear Sister of mine!  Your self assessment on being creative reminded me of the absent minded professor who couldn't find his glasses.  They were on his head all along!.  With a wondrous hug, Cynthia
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 19, 2004
            can i get a copy of the file for the stationary???  i have a personal dolphin message i'd like to send to a dear friend.

            thanks

            gloria