Re: << lovingpurelove >> I have posted a healing request to this groop before and I would like to do so

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Carolyn, I too have been constantly blessed by this cyber family, devoted to lovingpurelove....what a safe haven we have here together as the storms of change and rebirth purify, heal and bring forth the world we have always known deep in our hearts- the world of Heaven on Earth! Day by day we experience the power of love to transmute every seeming reality into perfection.  It is awesome!