Re: Nov 2004 Celestial Timings Part One

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      Thanks for sending Shay. When I read the section for Nov 2, election
      day, it sure sounded like the responsibility I mentioned a few days
      ago, entitled "Continued Responsibility", a piece proclaiming a
      continued committment on our part to always be seeking the love and
      balance, and absolute fairness, and the good and right for all. Our
      leaders need the intent of blessing the people, and you might say
      that some leaders more or less vex people, not bless them. The all
      encompassing focus needs be the goodness and blessing for the people,
      even if those that vex are allowed to remain. I pray the blessings
      become powerful and the ruling sustenance for us all.

      Love, Polly