Re: << lovingpurelove >> I have posted a healing request to this groop before and I would like to do so

  • Phoenix
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2004
      I want to say that I am completely stunned by the loving and non-judgemental outpouring Phillip's letter received. How wonderful that there is a place where are gathered so many who are willing to validate, respond and reach out. This gives me so much hope that the world is indeed awakening.
      Thank you all for being generous of spirit and practicing love.
      carolyn

      Freedom, if you want me to send you the emotional healing info, I will.  I sent it to ernine at her private email address, since I had already posted this information to the group as a whole a while back. Almost everyone I know is going through intense CLEANING OUT at a very deep level of emotion, in many cases with old woundedness coming up from the deep unconscious.  You are not alone.  With love, Cynthia
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2004
        REIKI, PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS ALL ROLLED INTO ONE AND SENT ALREADY, BANISH THE DEMONS, CUT LOOSE FROM THEM AND ASK ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL TOASSIST YOU.
        again. I am in need of angelic guidance and healilng. My apartment
        is a total wreck there are spiritual engergies that have totally run
        amuck with me there. My nostrils are so dry that I can no longer
        breathe out of them I've had a like a eight just sitting on my head
        and some problems with my lugns. If you could group please help in
        any way possible.

        Phillip Murray

        Posting message to this list:

      • Sandra Smyth
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2004
          Hi Cynthia,

          Would it be possible for you to post the emotional healing stuff again or would it be possible to send it to me personally?

          Blessings,
          Sandra

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 3, 2004
            Sandra, I will post it to the group.  People who already have it can just delete it.   With love, Cynthia

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 3, 2004
              THANK YOU DEAR LADY IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
              BLESSINGS,
              SANDRA
              Sandra, I will post it to the group.  People who already have it can just delete it.   With love, Cynthia