Re: << lovingpurelove >> reporting in America

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Thanks for sharing Sally.  I wonder why we don't hear about the re-construction that has taken place.  I hope the schools and students will be safe from all the explosions, and the equipment not destroyed or looted.  Reports show there aren't enough troops for adequate protection in so many areas.  It would be shameful if the hard work of re-building were to suffer within the bombing, fighting, and chaos.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hi Polly, Glad you liked it.   She does say they have trained the Iraquis to protect themselves now..so...S

        --
        Sally Spencer, Jyotish Kovid
        Enlightened Living Services
        www.lava.net/~sara