I have posted a healing request to this groop before and I would like to do so

  • firstholybeast
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      again. I am in need of angelic guidance and healilng. My apartment
      is a total wreck there are spiritual engergies that have totally run
      amuck with me there. My nostrils are so dry that I can no longer
      breathe out of them I've had a like a eight just sitting on my head
      and some problems with my lugns. If you could group please help in
      any way possible.

      Phillip Murray