THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #218 - 1 November 2004 - I KEEP TRUSTING

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS ENLIGHTENMENT HEALING MOVEMENT.
      MOVIMENTO DA CURA ILUMINADA DA CONSCIÊNCIA DIVINA
      ACCESS THE PINK TRANSFORMATIONAL COCOON
      TO BRING LOVE BACK TO THE WORLD
      UTILIZE O CASULO ROSA DA TRANSFORMAÇÃO PARA DEVOLVER O AMOR AO MUNDO

      Today's Music is: Music of Brazil Samaviao
      Today's "Begin it Now thought":
      Set me a task in which I can put something of myself, and it is no longer a task; it is art. (Bliss Carmen)

      It is no Secret what God can do
      What she has done for others she will do for you.

      OK MY FRIEND SO WHY AM I STILL WAITING
      I HAVE BEEN SO SURE THAT YOU WANTED ME TO  MOVE
      I KNOW I TRUST RADICALLY AND FULLY
      I KNOW I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE
      I HAVE WAITED ON YOU
      I AM SITTING WAITING
      UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE WHERE I AM
      WHY AM I STILL WAITING?

      That's how I feel this morning
      waiting, waiting, waiting
      So what do I do

      I KEEP TRUSTING
      I KEEP TRUSTING
      I KEEP TRUSTING

      When the task ahead is important
      I have to know that IN LOVE
      GOD IS MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AHEAD OF ME
      SO I HAVE TO WAIT
      I believe that is Waiting is what I need to do it is for the BEST
      I have to believe that as I wait opportunities will come to me to bless others
      and in blessing others I will be even more prepared for the tasks ahead.

      SO TODAY I RENEW MYSELF
      HERE AM I MY GOD USE ME
      I HAVE HEAR YOUR CALL
      I SURRENDER ALL
      I AM HEAR MY GOD
      USE ME

      WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

      NuVision Patient Cloud Jag
      (c) Ix Jaguar (Inner Glow)-  1 November 2004 ( 875 )
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Begin it Now by Susan Hayward ISBN 0-9590439-1-8  In Tune Books Australia 1987
      Please forward The Inner Glow to all who are open to receive it·

       The YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.
      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      PRACTICE
      Personally Reaching A Conscious Touchstone In Continued Enlightenment