Fw: Just to Say Good Morning and Happy, Happy Halloween

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004

      Hello everyone on this Halloween morning:

      Because daylight savings time either began or ended today (I forget which is which); all I know is that we had to turn our clocks back one hour before we went to bed last night.  So this morning I am messed up just a little, and my day has started out a bit confusing, so I woke up very early--for some reason.

      Anyway, the first thing I wanted to do today was go through some of my over 1,000 messages and delete as many as I could by a certain time.  I have been up about three hours and still have not had any coffee and have not made a grocery list--which should be at the top of my to-do list today because if we do not go today, we must just starve.  So I have to go do that now in order to be finished when my son gets up.

      So I gave myself until 8:30 a.m. (which is really still 9:30 a.m. to me until I get used to the time change) to stay on-line and then I promised I would get started on the grocery list.  As I have said many times before, we go once a month for most of our groceries so making the list is quite involved since I have to go through the entire kitchen cabinets and freezer to see what we need.  So I had best get started at the earliest possible time.

      However, since the rest of my day may be extremely busy--with making the list, getting the groceries and then putting thyme up--I just wanted to be sure that I got a message of greeting out to each of you today.  I have missed 'talking' with some of you so much over the past few weeks due to my inability to remain on line very long at a time, and I am hoping  (and praying) that next week will be different and I can once again get back to my normal daily routine.  I guess time will tell, right?

      Anyway, be that as it may, to each of you special and beautiful people here today, I wish for you a very special and beautiful Sunday, filled with lots of happiness, joy and fun and touched by love in some special way throughout your day.

      Just know that I am holding all of you in my heart and in my thoughts, and in my prayers if you have asked for them, until I can again be with you through the medium of the internet.  Until then, just know I am with all of you in spirit--and in love.

      Have a wonderful day, and whether or not you celebrated Halloween last night, I hope today and tonight is special for you also because it is really Halloween on the calendar.

      So, if I don't have time to get back on-line later and send out my angel messages, just know that today I am, as I do always, asking God and His angels to continue to be with each of you, guiding you, guarding you, protecting you and loving you--every single moment of your lives.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Artist:  Ruth Moorehead

      Midi:  Monster Mash