IMPORTANT

  • Triaka@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
      Be aware of your individual power to influence all things by your
      THOUGHT. (Scientific evidence is emerging)
      http://www.noosphere.princeton.edu/

      (1) VISUALIZE and AFFIRM - with strong emotion - your desired goal, (2)
      detach from the outcome (let it go).
    • Phoenix
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
        Hello,
        Took me a bit to find the site but the URL below is incorrect. It actually is
        http://noosphere.princeton.edu/
        And well worth reading. Thank you. Incidentally, this is along the vein of some of the scientific info presented in "What the Bleep do We Know?!"
        carolyn

        At 03:04 PM 10/30/2004, you wrote:
        Be aware of your individual power to influence all things by your
        THOUGHT.  (Scientific evidence is emerging)
        http://www.noosphere.princeton.edu/

        Proud owner of a '91 NA RX7
        The Black Bullet
        Crank it up!