Hi Everyone !!!

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2001
      Hello all,

      Hope this letter finds each of you well and happy.

      Hope you are recovering nicely, Ron. When you are up to it, drop us
      a note.

      May we continue our lives, generating love, joy, and happy moments
      for our families and for those around us. We have the best possible
      helper, all-prevading Supreme Energy, in which to revive and enliven
      all aspects of our lives.

      God's love, joy, and peace be ever with us.

      Love, Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2001
        Thanks Polly for the wonderful message to us this morning, the light is
        bright and hope rings within all of us here in the group that knows that love
        is the greatest of all, where hope, joy, bliss and many other follow closely
        behind.
        Hi everybody!!!! Come on in and sing your song~
        Pattimari