Magnetic Moon Limi 13 (8/7 Wednesday)

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002

      To new subscribers:

      The Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the linear Gregorian calendar way (12:60) of telling time. In these messages, the natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind and feeling, are presented.  If you do not have time to read all of the information, scroll down to the five lines between the rows of asterisks.  These five lines attune you to the spiritual energies of the day.

      Note:  In the process of learning anything new, it is helpful to assume, or take the attitude THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE ENTIRE SUBJECT completely.  In this way, the subconscious mind connects with superconscious mind and makes this belief, like all beliefs, a self-fullfilling prophecy. As you read and study, you will probably feel as if you are REMEMBERING this information.

      RED PLANETARY MOON YEAR PURIFIES
      POWER OF UNIVERSAL WATER ACTION OF FLOW

      White Northern Castle of Crossing
       Court of Death: Refine Warrior
      Power of Descending
      (52 days per Castle, 5 Castles per Galactic Spin)

      (First Moon)
      Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose

      We use the power of this Moon to UNIFY.
      Our action is to ATTRACT.
      We ask ourselves "WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?"

      Week Two: Humility Refines Meditation
      Maintain Power of Prophecy

      Harmonic 16:
      Crystal Input
      Inform Flowering of Cooperation
      (4 days per Harmonic, 65 Harmonics per Galactic Spin)

      Red Skywalker Wavespell
      Power of Space
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      Magnetic Moon 13 (8/7 Wednesday)
      IMIX (ee' meesh) Kin 61: Red Solar Dragon
      Galactic Tone 9 (bolon): Solar
      Greater Cycles: Formalize Action (action set in motion. Solar Tower)

      Creative Power Function: Pulse Intention   Action: Realize
      Joint: right elbow

      Earth Family: Cardinal   Chakra: Vissudha (throat)
      Clan: Fire (right index finger)   Planet: Neptune GK

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Solar - Tone of the day
      Tone 9 Solar
      Seal of the Day, Destiny

      Red Dragon
      Red Dragon (IMIX) Nurtures and emphasizes Birth.
      The seal of the day is the basis of life destiny, with power of the solar tribe.
      Kin 61 of 260 day cycle (20 wavespells of 13 tones).

      I pulse in order to nurture
      Realizing being
      I seal the input of birth
      With the solar tone of intention
      I am guided by the power of navigation

      Solar - Tone of the day
      Tone of the day
      Tone 9 Solar, creative power to Pulse Intention, action of Realizing.
      Daily meditation- Action set in Motion.

      Magnetic Bat Moon  Limi 13

      Third Stage: Practice and Benefits
      Chromatic Telepathic Quantum
      (ME) Limi Purifies. Mental Electron
      "I consume dualistic thoughts as food. I purify the Mental Electron at the North Pole."

      Self-Declaration Six, "I consume dualistic thoughts as food," is the root teaching of cultivating non-ego on the spot. Through developing intrinsic awareness, instantly recognize all thoughts which convey sentiments of selfhood or lack of compassion and cut them on the spot. This teaching enhances the basic practice of the UR Theology of Peace, "Atonement and Reconciliation of Self and Other on the spot. Divine Absolution in the Now."

      6. LIMI The Ten Superknowledges of the TRANSCENDENCE
      Empower the Mental Electron at the North Pole
      Days: 6, 13, 20, 27
      Patron: Padmasambhava
      Chakra: Manipura

       Spiritual Power of Accurate Knowledge of Others' Minds
       Superknowledge of Celestial Eye
      Spiritual Faculty of Knowing Past Lives
      Power of Knowing the Ages of the Future
      Unobstructed Pure Celestial Ear
      Going to Buddha lands while Dwelling in Nonsubstantiality
      Understanding All Language
      Knowledge of the Countless Form Bodies for the Liberation of All Beings
      Knowledge of All Phenomena
      Concentration of the Extinction of All Things

      RINRI Practice:

      Red Solar Dragon is the throat chakra connected to the northern hemisphere of the planetary light body in the Blue Storm-Night Self-Generating Abundance Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Galactic Star in the PSI Chrono Grid and the north teams are sending a red magnetic pulse to the south teams.

      20 Tablets Meditation :

      Codon 10 Lu Practice (traditional: Conduct/Treading)

      In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the sixth day. So, you complete the hexagram with the sixth line on the top side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

      Rinri Practice & Meditation:  http://home.earthlink.net/~cosmichand/magnetic.moon2.html

      More on the Rinri Project & Meditation

      See Daily Oracle Starroot's Dreamspell
      http://www.starroot.com/artshop/dreamspell/

      Page compiled by Kin3/Blue Electric Night

      Dreamspell and Telektonon and 7:7::7:7 Telektonon Revelation information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      ***