Pure Love

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 2:26 PM
      I feel connected to God's Spirit, which is LOVE.
      I move on, in purity and love.

      Love is energy whose essence is purity. Our spirit is God's
      spirit of love. We need but recognize that God is within us,
      and God is love. Love flows from us as thought, word, and deed.
      It flows from our fingertips in a tender touch. It flows from
      our heart in a warm embrace. It flows from our lips in sweet
      reflections of beauty. It flows from our body with a smile.
      Above all, our mind knows that we are embodiment of love.
      Each instance of sharing strengthens our experience of God's
      purity and love.

      Spirit is devoted to pure love. Spirit is God's great gift to
      every being. Love God and every part of Creation with all your
      heart and all of your being.
    • Polly A. Menendez
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14 11:23 AM
        I speak of the need to be loving and responsible to ALL of life.
        This means playing no favoritism, but being true to yourself and to
        life.  Complete fairness towards all.  Not drawing lines between
        people or honoring only some, or accusing and blaming others.  I'm
        talking about our personal responsibilities towards All of Life.

        Love, honor and respect for what is good for all and sharing humbly
        from your purity and goodness.

        My purpose for speaking now is to point to absolute fairness in our
        dealings with All of life.  To becoming the perfect reflection of
        Pure Love.

        Love, Polly

        Pure love is all-pervading.
        Drink Deeply

        ==================================
        P:  Longing of the One for purity and perfection for All.

        U:  All-Pervading Source of Everything

        R:  Perfected Freedom & Servitude

        E:  Ever-Present Intelligence of Love

        L:  Love of all Purity, Virtue, and Depth

        O: Seeing the One in All

        V:  Harmony & Unity on all levels

        E:  Ever-Presence of Love

      • rainbowlen@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15 10:16 PM
          From a Friend

          The events of Sept. 11, 2001 have succeeded in tearing a hole in the
          etheric web which surrounds our planet. You may know this web as the
          Christ Consciousness Grid. In you meditations during the special
          week of
          Sept 17th, please send light to this etheric web holding the intent
          of love,
          unity and oneness. Focus this light for even minutes, while holding
          love in
          your heart. Ask the ascended masters and the Celestial Hierarchy to
          magnify this healing light.

          Consider also sending light, in another seven minute meditation, to
          the
          ruling structure of secision makers, here and abroad, holding the
          vision
          that their decisions will be for the highest good of the planet.

          Lastly, and perhaps a little controversial: those who are in most
          desperate
          need of light are the perpetrators of the attack on NY & DC, as well
          as their
          supporters. Send them light as well, letting the intelligence which is
          the Light work it's will on their minds and hearts, and seeing peace
          surrounding their decision making.

          Love and Light
          Yasoma
          ychall@...