Today's Positive Thought

  • Jeremy Huber
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 6, 2004

      October 6, 2004

      Today's Positive Thought:

      You can choose your beliefs.

      Today's Positive Affirmation:

      I recognize my limiting beliefs and replace
      them with beliefs of my choice.

      Today's Positive Visualization:

      In my mind's eye, I allow myself to experience
      the power of my beliefs to create my reality.
      I see these beliefs as the building blocks of all
      my experiences in life. I imagine myself easily
      recognizing my core beliefs and replacing those
      that no longer serve me. In my mind's eye, I see
      myself experiencing the wondrous life my new beliefs
      have created for me. I combine these images with the
      feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they
      will create the good things I am visualizing and
      thinking.

      � 2002 Institute For Creative Living
      All rights reserved.

      Authors Webpage:

    • Shay
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 27, 2004

        very special thanks to Raven for sharing this with me on another forum. had to pass this along here. :)

        Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

        Sent To You Five Times A Week

        For the Meditation Experience of Today's
        Positive Thought go to:

        *Are you looking for your fi*nancial f^reedom idea?
        It could be closer than you think. Learn how one divinely
        inspired idea has already brought healing and prosperity
        into the lives of many. If it can work for them, it can
        work for you. For more info go to:
        http://lovecandoanything.com/mb/fpt/fpt_ffidea_001

        November 26, 2004

        Today's Positive Thought:

        If you want more love in your life; give it away.

        Today's Positive Affirmation:

        I go through my day looking for ways to share my love with others.

        Today's Positive Visualization:

        In my mind's eye I see the spiritual force of love bubbling up in me. I imagine this force of love as a light surrounding me and healing the places where I hurt. I remember that the only way to keep this wellspring of love flowing is to give it away.
        In my mind's eye I see myself giving this love away to everyone I meet. I send loving thoughts to people I pass on the street and to people who come into my mind. I imagine this love flowing back to me in the responses my gift of love generates in other people.
        I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

        � 2002 Institute For Creative Living
        All rights reserved.

        For information on how you can share this positive thought with others, send an email to:

        OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS

        *REFER A FRIEND

        *ARCHIVE OF MEDITATION PAGES

        *OTHER RESOURCES FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH

        Enjoy and God Bless,

        Tricia Sample and Marty Dow

        This is a subscriber's service.
      • Shay
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 2, 2004
          December 2, 2004

          Today's Positive Thought:

          Joy uplifts the spirit and creates peace wherever it goes.

          Today's Positive Affirmation:

          I AM filled with joyful thoughts creating a sense of peace and hope wherever I go.

          Today's Positive Visualization:

          As I think about the many reasons I have to smile, including the new day, my friends & family, beautiful colorful flowers, great books to read, and the unconditional love from my pet(s), I feel joy enter my heart. As I allow joy to enter my heart and mind, my spirits lift high, and I AM filled with hope. In my mind's eye, I see myself going through my day sharing my smile, my high spirits, and joy with all those I meet.  I imagine my joyful thoughts and feelings spreading out from me and transforming the people I interact with today. I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

          � 2002 Institute For Creative Living
          All rights reserved.

          For information on how you can share this positive thought with others, send an email to:

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Shay
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 3, 2004
            December 3, 2004

            Today's Positive Thought:

            World peace begins with your inner peace.

            Today's Positive Affirmation:

            I choose to think peaceful thoughts, to say peaceful words, and to do peaceful acts.

            Today's Positive Visualization:

            As I  take in a gentle breath, I allow the spirit of peace to expand and fill every part of me. I imagine this peace as a beautiful light that is filling every cell in my body with health and vitality. The energy of peace calms my emotions and clears my thoughts. I see myself going through my day thinking peaceful positive thoughts, speaking peaceful words, and doing peaceful deeds. In my mind's eye I see my peaceful attitude and actions touching others and encouraging their inner peace. I see this sharing of peace easily traveling from person to person until the whole world becomes more and more peaceful.  combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 9, 2004
              December 9, 2004

              Today's Positive Thought:

              The Divinity within you is like a stream of living water. Drink deeply.

              Today's Positive Affirmation:

              I drink deeply of the Divine within me until it overflows perfection into my life and world.

              Today's Positive Visualization:

              I take in a slow and even breath and allow myself to experience the Divine within. I imagine it like a stream of living water flowing into every cell of my body. I sense my cells responding to this Divine energy. They drink in the light and become healthy and vital. This living water flows through my emotions bringing a sense of calm and deep peace. My thoughts are washed with this light removing all the old negative thinking and beliefs.
              I feel clean, pure, and refreshed after drinking in deeply of this pure light that dwells within me. I see this living water flowing out into my life creating prosperity, success, and joy. I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 31, 2004
                December 31, 2004

                Today's Positive Thought:

                Love is everywhere, but you must choose to see it.

                Today's Positive Affirmation:

                Today and every day I choose to see love everywhere I go.

                Today's Positive Visualization:

                In my mind's eye I allow myself to experience the power of love all around me.  I feel this love as a blanket of light enfolding me in its warmth and tenderness. I know that God is love. I imagine myself going throughout my day seeing love everywhere I look. I imagine that this love is reaching out towards me to nurture & encourage me and to heal & protect me. I see love flowing from my hands, my eyes, my mouth, and my heart out into the world, encircling the world, and flowing back to me. I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 27, 2005
                  January 27, 2005

                  Today's Positive Thought:

                  Don't be afraid! Anything is possible with God.

                  Today's Positive Affirmation:

                  I AM fearless because I have placed my faith in God and I know that with God all things are possible.

                  Today's Positive Visualization:

                  I take an even breath and relax into the presence of God within me. I breathe in peace and breathe out any anxiety or fear I might be experiencing. I shift my awareness from the outer situations of my life to the presence of God within me. I feel the Divine power and strength of this presence surrounding and supporting me. I remind myself that with God all things are possible. I know that God's Divine design includes health, prosperity, safety, peace, and success. God is never late. Once again I affirm my faith in God and imagine God's power bringing good things into my life. I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

                  � 2002 Institute For Creative Living
                  All rights reserved.

                  For information on how you can share this positive thought with others, send an email to: reprint@...

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                • Azamayra'EL
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 20, 2005
                    April 20, 2005

                    Today's Positive Thought:

                    The first step in manifesting your life's purpose is recognizing your true identity as a Divine
                    being of light.

                    Today's Positive Affirmation:

                    I am a Divine being of light naturally expressing my life's purpose.

                    Today's Positive Visualization:

                    In my mind's eye I experience the presence of my true identity, a Divine being of light. I allow
                    this light to flow into my mind, emotions, and physical body. The power of this light guides me
                    as I manifest my life's purpose. I imagine the joy I feel as I live my life in harmony with my true
                    purpose. I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

                    � Sample Life, LLC
                    All rights reserved.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Azamayra'EL
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 25, 2005

                      April 25, 2005

                      Today's Positive Thought:

                      The power of love will change the world.

                      Today's Positive Affirmation:

                      I easily remember to use the power of love
                      to change my world.

                      Today's Positive Visualization:

                      I take a slow and even breath and experience
                      the spiritual power of love within me. I
                      imagine this love flowing out into my world
                      transforming and healing everything it touches.
                      In my mind's eye I see myself remembering to
                      respond to all situations with love. I visualize
                      my life flowing easily and smoothly as I use
                      love to heal my life and the lives of those
                      around me. I combine these images with the

                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 29, 2005

                        April 29, 2005

                        Today's Positive Thought:

                        Self-love will nourish your soul.

                        Today's Positive Affirmation:

                        I AM the love that nourishes me.

                        Today's Positive Visualization:

                        As I take a slow and even breath I center my
                        full attention on my heart. With each new beat
                        of my heart I feel the power of love expanding
                        within me. In my mind's eye I see love filling
                        me, healing me, and touching my soul. As I
                        imagine myself filled with the power of love,
                        I see myself as perfect and whole. I affirm that
                        I do indeed love myself and that self-love will
                        nourish my soul. I combine these images with the

                        Message 11 of 22 , Jun 7, 2005
                          Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                          Sent To You Five Times A Week

                          For the Meditation Experience of Today's
                          Positive Thought go to:

                          * CLOSE OUT SALE on the Let Love Transform Your Life audio
                          cassette tape. Act now to get one of the last audio tapes of
                          Marty explaining the 5-Minute Miracle techniques and leading
                          the meditations.
                          http://ifcl.com/letlovet.htm

                          June 7, 2005

                          Today's Positive Thought:

                          Masterpieces are created when the soul is allowed
                          to express freely.

                          Today's Positive Affirmation:

                          I AM the perfect _expression of my soul in every
                          thing I do today.

                          Today's Positive Visualization:

                          As I take in a deep gentle breath I connect to my soul,
                          the Divine within me. I am still for a moment or two as
                          I allow my soul to touch my heart and my mind. When my mind,
                          heart, and soul are connected, I feel a wonderful sense of
                          complete wholeness that allows me to freely express my inner
                          perfection. I imagine the power of my soul's perfection
                          flowing into every thing I do, think, or say. In my mind's
                          eye I see my life and world filled with creative masterpieces.
                          I affirm the sacredness of all my creations, large or small.
                          I gently express gratitude to the Divine within for all the
                          beauty in my life. I combine these images with the feelings
                          of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the
                          good things I am visualizing and thinking.

                          © Sample Life, LLC
                          All rights reserved.

                          For information on how you can share this positive thought
                          with others, send an email to reprint@...

                          Other Important Links

                          *Refer A Friend

                          *Archive Of Meditation Pages

                          *Other Resources For Your Spiritual Growth

                          Enjoy and God Bless,

                          Tricia Sample and Marty Dow

                          This is a subscriber's service.
                          *******************************
                          If this F^ree Positive Thought email has been
                          passed on to you and you would like to
                          subscribe please go to:

                          3616 NW 186th Street
                          Newberry, FL 32669
                          USA

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                          Message 12 of 22 , Nov 3, 2006
                            November 3, 2006

                            Hi Shay

                            Love is the secret ingredient. Use it in everything
                            you create!

                            Today's Positive Thought

                            True humility is pride in the Godself.

                            Today's Positive Affirmation

                            I AM one with God within me; therefore,
                            I express my Divinity in everything I do.

                            Today's Positive Visualization

                            In my mind's eye I allow myself to recognize
                            the God self within me. I acknowledge that
                            all the achievements in my life have come
                            through the power of God within me. In this
                            moment I thank God for all the accomplishments
                            and success I have experienced. In true
                            humility I point to the Divine within me as
                            the source. I fearlessly go forth to accomplish
                            my life's purpose knowing that this power will
                            never fail me. I will succeed as I allow God
                            to lead. I combine these images with the

                            Message 13 of 22 , Sep 2, 2009
                              Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                              Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                              September 2, 2009

                              Hello Friends

                              The secret to a happy and abundant life is in recognizing the fact that you create your own reality with your thoughts.

                              Today's Positive Thought

                              Give love and you will find happiness and joy.

                              Today's Positive Affirmation

                              I am filled with love. This day and every day I share my love with everyone I meet.

                              Today's Positive Visualization

                              I take a slow and even breath and imagine myself filled with love. In my mind's eye I see myself sharing my love with everyone I meet. I imagine myself going through my day experiencing an abundance of love flowing through my heart. I see the positive responses from other people that my love attracts. I imagine myself experiencing the happiness and joy that comes from connecting to others through love. I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am
                              visualizing and thinking.

                              A Gift For You

                              If you have not done so, check out our FREE ebook on how to use the power of love to transform your life.

                              Transforming Your Life Through The Power of Love
                              FR*EE Ebook

                              Sharing Positive Thoughts with Others!

                              Feel free to share this thought with your friends and family. I only ask that add a link to our service every time you share the thoughts with others. Please include our site:
                              http://free-positive-thought.com.

                              If you intend to publish my thoughts in any "for profit" mediums, you will need to get my permission. To get permission for any "for profit" publication,please go to:

                              © Creative Living Foundation, INC
                              All rights reserved.

                              Other Important Links

                              *Refer A Friend

                              *Other Resources For Your Spiritual Growth

                              *Metaphysical Bible Study

                              *Transforming Your Life Through The Power of Love
                              FR*EE Ebook

                              *Grief Support

                              Enjoy and God Bless,

                              Marty Dow

                              This is a subscriber's service.

                              *******************************

                              If this F^ree Positive Thought email has been passed on to you and you would like to
                              subscribe please go to: http://www.free-positive-thought.com

                              Creative Living Foundation
                              14260 West Newberry Road #345
                              Newberry, FL 32669
                              USA

                              Message 14 of 22 , Sep 23, 2009
                                Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FR*EE by:

                                A FREE Gift for You!

                                How To Follow Your Inner Guidance And Be Outrageously
                                Blessed!

                                Click here to listen to this audio clip. In it, I share some
                                of the ways I get messages from my inner guidance and
                                how you can too!

                                September 23, 2009

                                Hi Marty

                                After all the God has done for you... the least you can do is
                                to accept the great gifts provided for you! Stop resisting
                                the blessings and start accepting the Divine Will...
                                Life, Health, Wealth, Joy, and Peace!

                                Today's Positive Thought

                                The will of God is for you to prosper and be in good health.

                                Today's Positive Affirmation

                                It is the will of God for me to prosper and be in good health.

                                Today's Positive Visualization

                                As I close my eyes, I affirm that God wants me to prosper and
                                be in good health. In my mind's eye, I see myself enjoying great
                                prosperity.  I imagine having all the moneyI need to travel, purchase
                                my dream home, and enjoy my favorite leisure activities. I imagine
                                that I have the money I need to support my mission in life and
                                an overflow so that I may give generously to others.  I see myself
                                enjoying all this prosperity with radiant health and an abundance
                                of energy. I combine these images with a feeling of great joy and
                                let them go.

                                Today's Featured Resource

                                Finding Spiritual Transformation in the Midst of Crisis!

                                "The events in your life are the raw materials of your spiritual

                                transformation. Whatever is happening in your daily life, good

                                or difficult, contains the seeds of spiritual evolution."

                                A Personal Message From Marty Varnadoe Dow,

                                Author of How To Soar Through Life With Power and Grace! eCourse

                                http://ifcl.com/featured/soar/butterfly.html

                                Message 15 of 22 , Sep 25, 2009
                                  Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                  Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                  Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FR*EE by:

                                  A FREE Gift for You!

                                  How To Follow Your Inner Guidance And Be Outrageously
                                  Blessed!

                                  Click here to listen to this audio clip. In it, I share some
                                  of the ways I get messages from my inner guidance and
                                  how you can too!

                                  September 25, 2009

                                  Hi Friends

                                  If you want others to love you, you must learn to love yourself!

                                  Today's Positive Thought

                                  Self-love will nourish your soul.
                                  Today's Positive Affirmation

                                  I AM the love that nourishes me.
                                  Today's Positive Visualization

                                  I take a deep breath and close my eyes.  I center my full attention
                                  on my heart.With each new beat of my heart I feel the power of love
                                  expanding within me.  In my mind's eye I see love filling me, healing me,
                                  and touching my soul.  As I imagine myself filled with the power of love,
                                  I see myself as perfect and whole. I affirm that I do indeed love myself
                                  and that self-love will nourish my soul.  I combine these thoughts and
                                  images with a feeling of loving joy and let them go.

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Sep 28, 2009
                                    Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                    Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                    Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FREE by:

                                    Introducing the World's Greatest Mechanism for Activating the
                                    Law of Attraction! Step Onto the Spiral of Blessings as you
                                    test drive this amazing system for FREE!

                                    To learn more click here!

                                    September 28, 2009

                                    Hi Friends

                                    Speak only the TRUTH! The truth is not what is happening
                                    in your life now but what God has promised for you to
                                    experience.

                                    You are not speaking the truth when you describe in detail to
                                    everyone you know the struggles, heartaches, and limitations
                                    you may be experiencing now in your life.

                                    Only share those details with people who can help you overcome
                                    your current situation and create the reality you want to live.

                                    What you say matters! Say only what you want to experience in life!
                                    Why? Because you will experience more of what you say. It is that simple.

                                    Today's Positive Thought

                                    Unless someone can help you with your problems,
                                    do not talk about your troubles. It only adds to your difficulties.

                                    Today's Positive Affirmation

                                    My daily conversation is about what I want to create;
                                    not about what I do not want.

                                    Today's Positive Visualization

                                    As I close my eyes, I acknowledge the power of my words
                                    to create my experience in life. I affirm that my every word is
                                    important. In my mind's eye, I see myself consciously choosing
                                    to speak only those words that help me create the life I deserve.
                                    I easily stop myself from complaining about things I do not want.
                                    Instead, I see myself affirming the things I want to create.
                                    As I see myself exchanging complaints for affirmations,
                                    I feel a renewed energy and vitality. I combine these thoughts
                                    with a feeling of joy and let them go.

                                    Today's Featured Resource

                                    Are you using one of these 3 ways to create your financial freedom ?

                                    "Financial independence is not measured by a certain amount
                                    of money. Being financially free means having just the right
                                    amount, based on the lifestyle you desire, to be able to freely
                                    choose what you want to do each and every day."

                                    To learn about the three primary ways you can achieve the
                                    financial freedom you deserve, go to:

                                    http://ifcl.com/featured/secrets/threeways.html

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Sep 30, 2009
                                      Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                      Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                      Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FR*EE by:

                                      Introducing the World's Greatest Mechanism for Activating the

                                      Law of Attraction! Step Onto the Spiral of Blessings as you

                                      test drive this amazing system for FREE!

                                      To learn more click here!

                                      September 30, 2009

                                      Hi Marty

                                      Faith is like a muscle. The more you exercise it the
                                      stronger it gets. Don't wait until you are in a desperate
                                      situation to try using your faith.  Build you faith up today!

                                      Today's Positive Thought

                                      Practice your faith every day.  Combine faith thoughts with
                                      everything you do today.

                                      Today's Positive Affirmation

                                      Today I will remember to combine faith thoughts with every activity I do.

                                      Today's Positive Visualization

                                      As I close my eyes, I connect to the force of faith within me.
                                      I acknowledge that it is faith that creates my success in life.
                                      In my mind's eye, I see myself exercising my faith everyday as
                                      I use my faith to accomplish my daily activities.  I see my faith
                                      growing stronger through daily use.  I imagine myself using my
                                      faith to find parking spaces, bless my food, and complete my
                                      projects. In all things I acknowledge the power of faith in my life.

                                      I combine these images and thoughts with a feeling of joy and let them go.

                                      Today's Featured Resource

                                      Finding Spiritual Transformation in the Midst of Crisis!

                                      "The events in your life are the raw materials of your spiritual

                                      transformation. Whatever is happening in your daily life, good

                                      or difficult, contains the seeds of spiritual evolution."

                                      A Personal Message From Marty Varnadoe Dow,

                                      Author of How To Soar Through Life With Power and Grace! eCourse

                                      Click here to learn more

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Oct 2, 2009
                                        Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                        Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                        Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FR*EE by:

                                        Introducing the World's Greatest Mechanism for Activating the
                                        Law of Attraction! Step Onto the Spiral of Blessings as you
                                        test drive this amazing system for FRE*E!

                                        Turn up your speakers and click here!

                                        October 2, 2009

                                        Hi Friends

                                        What you send out comes back to you. If you send out
                                        kindness, you will receive kindness. If you send out love,
                                        you will receive love. If you give to others, others will
                                        give to you.

                                        Today's Positive Thought

                                        Think kind thoughts and you will receive kindness from others.

                                        Today's Positive Affirmation

                                        Today I AM thinking kind thoughts about others.

                                        Today's Positive Visualization

                                        As I close my eyes, I open my heart and mind in kindness
                                        to others.  As I connect to the kindness that is inherent in me,
                                        I realize it is a magnetic force that attracts goodness back to me.
                                        I go through my day easily allowing kindness to infuse all my interactions.
                                        In my mind's eye, I see the kindness I share with others returning to
                                        me and filling up my well of goodwill.  I give thanks that I have an
                                        endless capacity for kindness to all other sin my world.  I combine
                                        these thoughts and images with a feeling of joy and let them go.

                                        Today's Featured Resource

                                        Does Your Worldview Support Your Ability To
                                        Receive Inner Guidance?

                                        "Developing a world view that supports connecting to
                                        your inner guidance is an essential part of being able to
                                        develop your intuitive power."

                                        A Personal Message From Marty Varnadoe Dow,
                                        Author of Developing Your Intuitive Power

                                         Click here to learn more

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Oct 5, 2009
                                          Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                          Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                          Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FR*EE by:

                                          Introducing the World's Greatest Mechanism for Activating the

                                          Law of Attraction! Step Onto the Spiral of Blessings as you

                                          test drive this amazing system for FRE*E!

                                          Turn up your speakers and click here!

                                          October 05, 2009

                                          Hi Marty

                                          Today is the day that God has made. I will rejoice and
                                          be glad in it!

                                          Today's Positive Thought

                                          All is well.

                                          Today's Positive Affirmation

                                          I AM confident and optimistic that everything will unfold perfectly in my life.

                                          Today's Positive Visualization

                                          I gently take a deep breath and let my mind rest. In this quiet moment I realize that all is indeed well in my life. I affirm that I have always been cared for and protected by the Divine; therefore, I am easily optimistic about the days and years to come. I imagine that I easily go through each and every day with confidence that my life is unfolding perfectly and I am exactly who and where I need to be. I give thanks for the Divine guidance and influence in my life. I combine these thoughts and images with a  feeling of joy and let them go.

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 9, 2009
                                            Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                            Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                            Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FR*EE by:

                                            Introducing the World's Greatest Mechanism for Activating the

                                            Law of Attraction! Step Onto the Spiral of Blessings as you

                                            test drive this amazing system for FRE*E!

                                            To learn more click here!

                                            October 09, 2009

                                            Hi Friends

                                            If you follow your inner promptings, it will always lead you
                                            to your genius.

                                            Today's Positive Thought

                                            Learn to listen to your inner wisdom and you will never be lost.

                                            Today's Positive Affirmation

                                            I easily and joyfully listen to my inner wisdom, always following its guidance.

                                            Today's Positive Visualization

                                            As I relax, I allow myself to imagine my connection to the wisdom of God

                                            within me.  I remember that this wisdom is easily and readily available to me.  I imagine

                                            myself going throughout my day easily receiving the guidance I need to succeed in everything

                                            I do.  I ask for and receive directions on my financial business, health, and social affairs.

                                            I feel the peace associated with the knowledge that nothing is hidden from me and I can trust

                                            my inner wisdom to guide me step by step.  I know that when I need information, it will be

                                            there for me.  I combine these thoughts with a feeling of joy and let them go.

                                            Today's Featured Resource

                                            Experience Greater Levels Of Personal Power And
                                            Self Confidence!

                                            Now you can experience new levels of personal power and self

                                            confidence as you become your own authority and trust your

                                            inner wisdom.

                                            This e-course is designed to teach you a step by step

                                            process to experience new levels of personal power and self

                                            To learn more go to: http://ifcl.com/creativelife/intuition/

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 12, 2009
                                              Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                              Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                              Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FR*EE by:

                                              Introducing the World's Greatest Mechanism for Activating the
                                              Law of Attraction! Step Onto the Spiral of Blessings as you
                                              test drive this amazing system for FRE*E!

                                              Turn up your speakers and click here!

                                              October 12, 2009

                                              Hi Friends

                                              The best gift you can give to God is to manifest everything
                                              the Divine Design has planned for you... Perfection everywhere now!

                                              Today's Positive Thought

                                              God has placed gifts of healing, abundance, beauty, and joy all around you.

                                              It is up to you to accept them.

                                              Today's Positive Affirmation

                                               I joyously accept all the gifts God has for me.

                                              Today's Positive Visualization

                                              As I close my eyes I surround myself with feelings of gratefulness for all the marvelous gifts God has given to me. I affirm that it is God's good pleasure to give me every good and perfect gift. I remind myself that God will not force goodness on me. It is my choice and responsibility to accept all that God has given me. In my mind's eye, I see myself standing with open arms receiving an outpouring of healing, abundance, beauty, and joy. I imagine that allowing God's goodness to flow over me is as easy as standing in the rain. I acknowledge that I deserve these divine gifts because I am a child of God and God  wants me to have them. I combine these thoughts with a feeling of joy and let them go.

                                              Today's Featured Resource

                                              "What is Faith and How Can I Use It For My Highest Good"

                                                by Marty Dow, MSW

                                              To become conscious co-creators with God requires

                                              us to learn to use this limitless power to create

                                              peace, harmony, and prosperity in our lives and

                                              in the lives of others.

                                              To read this article go to:

                                              http://ifcl.com/featured/faith/faithinfo.html

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Oct 14, 2009
                                                Positive Thoughts Can Change Your Life

                                                Please do not reply to this email, instead contact us at:

                                                Today' s Positive Thought is brought to you FR*EE by:

                                                Introducing the World's Greatest Mechanism for Activating the
                                                Law of Attraction! Step Onto the Spiral of Blessings as you
                                                test drive this amazing system for FRE*E!

                                                Turn up your speakers and click here!

                                                October 14, 2009

                                                Hi Friends

                                                Thoughts are the building blocks of your reality. Choose
                                                them carefully; use them wisely; and create the reality of
                                                your choice.

                                                Today's Positive Thought

                                                What you think about is what you get.

                                                Today's Positive Affirmation

                                                 My thoughts are powerful and therefore I choose them carefully.

                                                Today's Positive Visualization

                                                As I close my eyes, I acknowledge the power of my thoughts to create
                                                my reality.  I affirm my right and ability to consciously choose my thoughts.
                                                I see myself going through my day being aware of the power of my thoughts,
                                                easily replacing limiting ones and affirming positive thoughts.  I envision
                                                my thoughts radiating out from me creating the kind of life I want to
                                                experience.  I combine these images with a feeling of joy and let them go.