uncouditional love while watching life

  • Ronald cogan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2001
      While laying their in a lot of pain I noticed a lot of people
      running around everywhere, sticking needles in me all over. I was in
      a daze, but out of nowhere came this lady who held my hand like no
      one ever did. I couldn't see here because I had trouble focusing my
      eyes but I could smell her and here her voice and most of all feel
      the warmth from her hand and it made me feel real good. Even when I
      was in the operating room she never left my side. When I woke up I
      looked for her franticly and everyone said that no one was there, but
      I said yes there was and tried to describe her but to know avail.
      I will never forget the felling I got from her even if they say she
      wasn't there???? She never judge me she just gave me love, If you see
      her tell her I said thanks and one day I will do the sameting for
      someone else, just for her.---RON
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2001
        Good morning Ron,

        Hope you've been without too much pain since you've been home.

        That is a wonderful story having such a loving woman at your side to
        help you through your emergency and operating room experience. I'm
        so glad that you told us about her, and that she was there for you.

        Perhaps you'd like to hear how I received help one time in the
        hospital. I've had quite a few hospital experiences, too.

        Back in early 1979, I was thrown from my car, and my left hip
        fractured, and the bone then fractured my pelvis. The doctor had to
        invent a way to set both fractures so he decided on weights extending
        from the hip, so I lay in the hospital bed for eight weeks with the
        weights off to the side. This story concerns the day that they
        finally decided I should try to stand up. I was informed that I was
        to do this, but I could not envision that I was going to be able to
        do it. I could only envision clumsiness, and was going to refuse.
        There were several people about, coaxing me to give it a try. I was
        still thinking I can't do it, when it seems a higher power entered my
        realm, and said that I can do it. Almost instantly, I just swung all
        my body into motion, and stood up with all the grace you can
        imagine. It was as if Jesus had extended his hand to me, and lifted
        me out of bed by passing full grace into my body and limbs. I, and
        everyone, were amazed at how easy it went. (At least I remember it
        that way).

        Love, Polly
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2001