Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Hello everyone. just plain love

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001
      Polly, I hope your holidays were great too, and I agree sending out our
      unconditional love messages, along with the wonderful gift that has been
      given to us ~ love, is a feeding for those affiliated with the UCS Forum, and
      we should indeed continue to allow them to see such messages as often as we
      think necessary.
      Love,
      Pattimari~