#207 Simply the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 8:16 PM
      Changing yourself: Change is the only thing that's constant, right? The big first step is realizing you want to change what's holding you back. Make the first move. A Chinese proverb says, "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step." Why not take a small step today?
      This quote was shared with us by Vivian Parsons
      the midi playing is: Being Bright
      if you wish to receive this midi or to be on the daily midi list please email me at: gaeleaus@...
      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love
      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness
      The circle of life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality
      (c) Simply the Present Moment - Gaele Arnott