THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #191 - 3 October 2004 - BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN or WOWAN HAS GONE BEFORE

  • IX JAGUAR
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004

      Today's Music is: God only Knows
      Today's "Begin it Now thought":
      A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whom timidity prevented from making a first effort (Sydney Smith)

      The Child from within
      Yesterday I watched a movie on HBO Cable EPOCH:EVOLUTION  (The Synopsis - 10 years after Torus was born the 4 billion year old gigantic monolith rises from the earth in Russia and France sending out intergalactic signal. The world is at war with China. Is Torus going to save the earth or Push it to the brink) Torus is a 10 year old child conceived intergalactically but held by "scientists" for constant study.
      Inside the monoliths are intelligent beings. The world is saved when the child is brought to the monoliths and the intelligent beings see their child "THE CHILD FROM WITHIN" is ok at which the monoliths break apart and spiral into space and the UFO's inside leave the earth.
      The intergalactic Beings wanted to see that their CHILD was OK and were willing to destroy EARTH if their INNER CHILD had been harmed.

      As I downloaded my overnight mail and placed myself in my heart centre for the thoughts to share this Cloudy Sunday Morning with the birds singing outside my door THE CHILD FROM WITHIN kept coming to me.

      Who is OUR CHILD FROM WITHIN?

      May I take the liberty of suggesting that this is OUR SOUL or who we really are and will always be

      We were conceived INTERGALACTICALLY as Souls and we chose to experience life in its various forms on EARTH in various bodies.

      There is always SOMEONE who cares for THE CHILD FROM WITHIN and that Someone is GOD or whatever name we are comfortable with referring to the UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE that creates preserves and governs Humanity and the Cosmos.

      We get reality checks regularly to CHECK that THE CHILD FROM WITHIN is OK and if we do not respond we find that we are at risk of internal destruction as we destroy ourselves and our world by the things we do that are not in our best interest.

      As we evolve our VIBRATIONS are changing and what was THE BEST is no longer THE BEST. Healing modalities are changing as we lift ourselves from 3rd dimensional beings to fourth and fifth.

      However as much as we think we are enlightened in our thinking we find that is some areas of our lives we cannot move out of the paradigm that has been impressed on us from Small.

      We KNOW the integrity of "ALL HOLY BOOKS" has been compromised over time but we choose to be quiet so we do not destabilise the established Status quo  (Do your own Kinesiology Test and make the discovery for your self) (My Muslim friends may like to test the Level of Consciousness of the Hadith against the Quran) Just as My Christian Friends may want to Test REVELATIONS in the NEW TESTAMENT and the Books of the Old Testament as well)

      I am of the View that the CHAKRA COLOURS have changed as our VIBRATIONS have changed and so I am pushing the envelop to try and find what they are today. I have invited some for their opinions and anyone else who would like to contribute let me know and I will share the questions I have prepared.

      My view is that if we use OLD VIBRATIONAL TECHNIQUES to HEAL and NEW VIBRATIONAL BEINGS we may PUSH THEM BACK to a LOWER DIMENSION and VIBRATION without realising it.

      David Hawkins books suggest that only 20% of the planet is sufficiently conscious enough to RECOGNISE TRUTH and I agree with that theory. I work with enough people to see how hard it is to move out of the established traditions and paradigms.

      Those of us who share in these INTERNET FORUMS have the OPPORTUNITY to exchange VIEWS and PUSH THE BARRIERS if we are WILLING TO

      "BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN or WOMAN HAS GONE BEFORE"

      Is your CHILD FROM WITHIN SAFE?

      Does it need RESCUE?

      Has it been DETAINED by PAST PROGRAMMING and PREVENTED from FLYING and ACHIEVING YOUR SOUL PURPOSE.

      When I facilitate a Management program I warn that I intend to Challenge all beliefs and perceptions From a Religious, Emotional, Spiritual and Operational Perspective.

      I am reminded that Intellectual Intelligence contributes 15% of the Success formulae for our lives
      Emotional and Spiritual (not religious) Intelligence contributes the remaining 85%.

      The story "WHO MOVED MY CHEESE" rings in my ears now as I type these words.
      If you do not have the story I have a power point presentation I will share on request. It is in the files of a number of groups and it applies not just in Management but in every part of our lives TODAY and every Day.

      The CHEESE continually is moved
      Old becomes New become Old Become New and the Cycle continues
      The CHEESE is moving whether we like it or not
      The old Cheese is disappearing whether we like it or not
      So if we want to keep living we have to MOVE TO THE CHEESE.

      I KEEP MOVING
      DO YOU?

      NuVision Moving Cloud Jag
      (c) Ix Jaguar (Inner Glow)-  3 October 2004 ( 900 )
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Begin it Now by Susan Hayward ISBN 0-9590439-1-8  In Tune Books Australia 1987
      Please forward The Inner Glow to all who are open to receive it·

       The YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I AM WISDOM

                I am Wisdom.  I am the knowledge of the Law of Love.

                I am Wisdom.  I am both the path and the goal.   I am the way.  I am the Truth.  I am the purpose of life in flesh.

                I am Wisdom.  I am Spirit in flesh seeking to reunite with Spirit of All.  I am finity seeking to regain infinity.

                I am Wisdom.  I am realization of Truth.  I am acceptance of the piece of God in you reaching out to the God in                      All.  I am acceptance of the Truth of Oneness.

                I am Wisdom.  I am reuniting while still in flesh.  I am Spirit rising above the limitations and restrictions of flesh to the           warm embrace of the Love that is your own.

                I am Wisdom.  I am very simple.  I am acceptance of who you are.

      Wisdom is the path
      To Love.  Can we accept that
      We are God are One?
      (Thank you André)