Re: << lovingpurelove >> THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #190 - 2 October 2004 - When we speak and act from our HEARTS we attract like minded people to us.

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      It's amazing how children just know...my 16 year old son was saying to me when he saw part of the ' debate'.  Mommy, how can they talk like that?  He meant how could they put each other down like that?  Definitely not a good example for the children on , how adults behave.  But till...till....that is the way it is right now.  I for one don't treat children as less than, and believe they too have a right to their thoughts and feelings and they too have a right to know what is actually going on now.

      With Love,
      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      Do you Yahoo!?