#206 simply the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Simply, the present moment
      this photo was sent to me by a friend Rhett Johnstone.
      It was taken over Brisbane at the height of a storm.

      we all have storms rush through our lives - not all as spectacular as this one, nor of the strength of the Tornados Ivan, Jeanne and others recently.
      Once we catch our breathe and stop to think they show us the way to leave behind old unwanted patterns. Storms wash away the debris and help clear the karma from our lives.
      Whether it be a small storm in our life or the spectacular ones from nature, use them to a positive means of change.
      Allow yourself to be refreshed after the storm
      Allow yourself pleasure of the new journey
      as you begin anew.

      the midi playing is: Romance in F, op 51 (Tchaicovsky)
      gentle music with a storm?  _ symbolic of the beauty and peace after a storm

      if you wish to receive this midi or to be on the daily midi list please email me at: gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions
      Evolution is a leap in consciousness
      The circle of life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality
      (c) Simply the Present Moment - Gaele Arnott
      www.homestead.com/milleniumevolution/gaelespage.html
      www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html