http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/bush_formula_article.html

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004

      President Bush and the Formula of Compassion
      By Jelaila Starr
      Written September 29, 2004

      If anything , this is a loving take and something we may be able to apply to all situations for ourselves (me)

      .

      with Love,

      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      Do you Yahoo!?