A Hindu Thought

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
      A Hindu Thought

      Three men went into the jungle on different occasions and saw a chameleon.
      "A chameleon is red," said the first man.
      "No a chameleon is green," said the second man.
       "Nonsense, a chameleon is brown," said the third man.
      Those who disagree about the nature of God are like these three men.

      -Hindu Teaching Story
    • Ilanalotus
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004

        President Bush and the Formula of Compassion
        By Jelaila Starr
        Written September 29, 2004

        If anything , this is a loving take and something we may be able to apply to all situations for ourselves (me)

        .

        with Love,

        Irena

        Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

        Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

        Do you Yahoo!?