Hi Patti

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2004

      Dear Patti,

      Just fineshed reading your message. Sorry to see You having headache and heartache due to Computer probs. Wishing You Health, Peace of Mind..Good Sound Sleep.

      Take Care of Yourself. No matter how much busy I/we are coming to this place...finding a email from such a dearhearted soul as you are always gives me/us a feeling of Joy. Each one of us in this family may be living a separate life but we are connected to each other just to know, be reminded of this connection gives me something to hold on to in the crazy, busy moments of Life.

      Take Care of Yourself. I'll be waiting for your messages and hoping that the wont have wait for long. In the meantime..be little easy on yourself...and give yourself the time to gather energy, space, healing.

      Have A Peaceful Day Ahead,

      With Love,

      Nachi

    • nachi2006@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7, 2006
        Dear Patti,

        Hi,

        I wish I could answer your questions about the giving credit to the owners, creators of the still picture files..and several related issues involved. I clueless about it myself.

        I do try to give credit whenever possible..The trouble I have is that..I have a large set of still pictures that I have saved in all this time..and now I don't know the sources of most of the pics in my collection. So it becomes difficult for me to name the artist. My intention is never to rob anyone's hard work..nor to make a quick buck at others expenses. The things that I write, share come to be much as healing for me..for my moodswings, for my panic attacks..and they are matter of heart, life for me that's why I try to engage as much beauty, soul, thought that I can..

        This instance of the video..I have created it out of the various stills pics in my collection. Again I did know of the owners, creators of this still pictures that I used..I created the video in good faith, to assist me in my healing..and also to share something out of love.

        I am glad that you all liked it. Thank You so much for your appreciation and Love.

        I was away from the net for couple of days hence the delay in reply.

        I hope You are doing well. Its always nice to hear from you..

        Wishing You & Everyone A Wonderful Day Ahead,

        With Much Love,

        Nachi

        .

      • Nachi
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2008
          Dearest Patti,

          Namaste,

          Sending Many Blessings of Smooth Transition for the Operation. Keeping You in Prayers and Wishing Everything to be at Harmony and Love for You.

          Take your own time for writing back and have pleanty of rest...

          Love n Light,

          Nachi
        • Nachi
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 12, 2009
            Dear Patti,

            Namaste,

            Thank You. I loved the wisdom inside this quote. Its is a lesson that I have to keep before my mind.

            How are You doing? I hope You are feeling better now.. Keeping You in Prayers and Blessings,

            Much Love,

            Nachi