THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL - #189 - 1 October 2004 - Everything has a purpose and place. The question is ..... is it your place?.

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004

      -

      Today's Music is: Music of Brazil - Madelana
      Today's "Begin it Now thought":
      Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not, unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. (Calvin Coolidge)

      Are you ready?
      Are you Packed?
      Are you.............?

      I have found that I have needed to do a lot of cleaning out in the last month in many ways.
      I may not love in a part of the world affected by Hurricanes but hurricanes have gone through me cleaning away and raising a lot of disturbance over the last month.
      As I have sought to share with you especially over the last week on the different chakras I have found that in sharing each of my Chakras has been impacted in major way and I have no doubt many of you have gone through the same feelings.

      Today's Inner Glow is later than usuals as I was NOT ALLOWED to sit and allow words to come until after i had visited the Brazilian Embassy to apply for my Visa.

      Why should a visit to apply for a Visa impact on the energy of INNER GLOW? I do not have all the answers as the answers come to me on a day by day sequence now. I am finding that although i know when I am headed the details are revealing themselves to me on a WHEN I NEED TO KNOW and NOT BEFORE.

      People and events that I thought where behind me have been cropping up all over the place and each one has presented a challenge.

      Does this mean I have not dealt with them ort is this a way of letting me know that the past is the past.

      In some cases I have needed to share thoughts with others and that has it itself brought major challenges and in some cases emotions.

      I am finding that I am being TESTED to SEE IF I REALLY MEAN WHAT I SAY AND SAY WHAT I MEAN.

      In my life I have found that every experience I have gone though and come out of has equipped me for an even greater challenge that has allowed me to assist others on the basis that I HAVE DONE AND CONQUERED IT.

      I am able to share by experience as opposed by books

      So write a BOOK is the refrain I hear over and over again and I continue to resist. I now allow words to flow through me with ease in this message so what stops me writing a BOOK.

      I think I know, inside me I have know that my level of consciousness was not at a high enough level of truth to share TRUTH.

      When I got back from the Embassy the next two volumes of David Hawkins work were waiting for me and the parts that open to me confirmed to me what I have just shared. Only three of the Books in the old Testament calibrate above 200 and the Book of Revelations Calibrates at 70. Now I am not asking you to believe this. I share with my heart in truth as it illustrates that if I had written a book 5 years ago and it was calibrated today it would not be very high because 5 years ago I would have written from my experience only.

      In Business today we see New System after New System sold into the market and then a few years later we see them discarded with failure rates of 80% and yet when the latest system comes along we find the list of gullible ready buyers gets longer all the time.

      Let me illustrate a bit more. When I came to Asia everyone told me I had to have Steven Coveys 7 habits in my Training Tool Kit and for reasons I could not understand I just could not do it so I designed my own Version based on 7 Chilli Padi. Now I understand why. 7 habits calibrates at 250. 7 spices calibrates at 375.

      Today I will not design a program at anything less than 700 as now I KNOW that to achieve Transformational Change the level of Enlightenment in what I share has to be at that level to achieve Transformation.

      This is not to say that programs below that have no value. They Do! However the will not assist those I work with to TRANSFORM.

      On another list today I was asked about a Reiki Modality I knew about and was intimately involved in before. I will not be negative in my reply although the fact that a question was asked indicated that the vibration being put out say "Be careful" (It calibrates at 310 but when I was involved I did not know then but perhaps that is why I am a number of others "HAD" to move away).

      The challenge for us each with the number of attunements being offered in so many places now is ..... WHY WOULD I WANT ANY ATTUNEMENT (FREE or OTHERWISE) THAT CALIBRATES BELOW 700.

      Today we have TOO MANY CHOICES and it is easy to be lured by Impressive Graphics and Colours.

      All of these have healing properties. Before you embark on a offering ask your self whether you need it to TRANSFORM HIGHER or will you being brought to a level lower than you really are.

      Everything has a purpose and place. The question is ..... is it your place?.

      Do you want to continue transforming to higher levels or do you want to allow your self to be re attuned to a level lower than you are now.

      Every choice you make will do one of three things for you .... or the people you are making the choices for

      Lower you, Maintain you or Lift you

      I choose LIFTING

      What do you choose??

      NuVision Cloud Jag
      (c) Ix Jaguar (Inner Glow)-  1 October 2004 ( 950 )
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Begin it Now by Susan Hayward ISBN 0-9590439-1-8  In Tune Books Australia 1987
      Please forward The Inner Glow to all who are open to receive it·

       The YeMyss, YeMane symbols
      embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system.
      HuMURG is a planetary as well as a personal healing system.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.