#205~04 Simply the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Simply, the present moment
      Butterfly Blue

      A butterfly, so beautifully blue
      does sit beside me - to whisper
      in my ear -of love and growth,
      - of death and fear.
      She tells me, with a voice of love
      all that I wish to hear.
      her lifespan is much shorter than the one I've come to wear.
      But, time is only a perspective,
      a ratio; a measurement
      - a star to guide us by.
      She reminds me - life is eternal - is only a shape to hold us here.
      The form which is held within,
      the beauty we do not see
      - is the cocoon which will protect us
      if we would only allow it - to be!
      the butterfly; so beautifully blue does stretch her wings
      to me
      so that I can see, the soul
      cocooned inside of me.

      (c) Gaele Arnott 27th April, 2002

      the midi playing is: Kiss from a Rose
      According to Web Voodoo, Triskelion is the symbol of Manannan mac Lir - the Irish God of the sea and fertility. It is also also a term often given to the trinity of the Earth Goddess - maiden, matron, and crone. Spicy Cedar concurs, and proposes that Triskelion is the ultimate Maiden of Music, Love, Fertility and the Sea. Sailors often believe that they have heard a maiden of the sea beckoning them with a tune so sweet and alluring that it can calm the roughest seas. We here at Spicy Cedar believe this to be true.

      if you wish to receive this midi or to be on the daily midi list please email me at: gaeleaus@...
      If you would like a copy of this midi or wish to be included on the daily list please email me at gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness
      The circle of life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality
      (c) Simply the Present Moment - Gaele Arnott
      www.homestead.com/milleniumevolution/gaelespage.html
      www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html
    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004