Fw: Just to Touch Base, Say Hello and Explain Recent Computer Problems

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Stationery designs © Stationery Heaven ...

      Hello everyone:

      I just wanted to drop all of you a line tonight to try to explain where I have been for the past few days, and what is going on with me.

      As you know I was able to send out a message to a couple of the groups yesterday, or at least they were in my outgoing mailbox when my computer crashed and I was unable to get back on-line.

      Then my computer tech was supposed to come over yesterday, but never made it, due to other commitments and obligations.

      Finally, after I got back from taking blood tests for my yearly physical today, he came over this afternoon and fixed my problem, which was some kind of setting that had gotten messed up.

      Suffice it to say, that I will not be sending out angel messages or probably any messages at all tonight (except this one because I have had a raging headache all day and I now have about 1760 unread messages in my inbox.  In addition, since I have been unable to get my headache to ease all day, I doubt if I will get many of them read tonight.  Then, tomorrow is my monthly hair appointment, I will not have as much time as I need to spend on-line then, as half of that day will be shot.  So I will just have to get to them when I can--however long that may take.  After all, I was not able to get on line to read messages since Monday afternoon, except for the two I wrote yesterday that did not leave my mailbox until either last night or this morning.

      So this is just to say a special hello to all of you and tell you that I will be back among all of you in a normal way, rather than just in spurts as I have been for the past few days, as soon as I can.   Since all of you have very busy lives, I am sure that I miss all of you more than you miss me, but I did want to at least touch base anway--for now.

      So, until I can be back among all of you completely, just know that I am holding each of you in my heart and in my thoughts, as well as in the white light of protection, and if needed, in the white light of healing.  Please keep in mind that every day I am taking time to pray for the highest and best good of each of you and that I wish for you the greatest day possible tomorrow and the most special of weekends.

      As for me,I really need to know what is going on in the skies today because it has really been 'one of those days' for me, ever since I got out of bed this morning.  I say that because I really do hope tomorrow is better because I am not sure that I can handle two days in a row like this one has been.

      All of you special earth angels, do have a  wonderful 'rest of the evening' and a very blissful night of peaceful and rejuvenating sleep.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P. S.  Because the colors of these flowers are so very beautiful, they reminded me of  the many colors of love, so the midi I used is called 'Colors of Love.'

      Enjoy!