Just to Touch Base and Wish All of You a Special Day

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      Hello everyone:

      I have not gotten on-line today yet because I was waiting for my computer technician to come over and repair my computer, because every time I try to log on, I am kicked off-line and told that I am not working on-line.  Why this is happening, I do not know, but I do know that I cannot get into internet explorer at all and am totally unable to access the web.

      So because he was due here at about 10:30 a.m., I decided to wait until he got here to see what was wrong and ensure that my system doesn't crash while I am on-line.  However, it since it is now 11:15 a.m., and he is not here yet and I cannot locate him, I wanted to at least write to tell all of you hello and wish you a special day.

      I am using this stationary from Angel Judy of TAAWY that did have music, but when it went away, for some reason, probably because something is wrong with my sound, I was able to finally replace it with this midi - Angels of the Healing Waters.  At least I was finally able to get one midi to download and that is a real plus for me today.  The words to this song are also from her, and I think that this stationery was made from something our Aussie friend, Gaele, shared with her.  Together, those two really came come up with some very wonderful and special creations, can't they?

      So just to ensure that all of you know that I am thinking of you and hoping for your best and highest good and that I will be back on-line as soon as my computer problems are resolved, I just wanted to touch base with all of you.

      I do hope your day is going great and that you are encountering lots of wonderful surprises and feeling love all around you, from many different sources.  May your day be as special as all of you are to me, and may it end with you feeling fulfilled and a sense of total
      accomplishment for a job well done.

      May you continue to feel the presence of God and His angels all around you and may you always feel both special and loved.

      Just as soon as my technician comes over and repairs my problems, I will be back on line.  Until then, I will keep all of you close to me in my heart and in my thoughts.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      The song of the Soul
      by Maggie Erotokritou

      The song of the soul is like a hum, the hum of the universe.
      It is sweet like the chirping of a bird.
      It is constant like the beating of the heart.
      It pulsates like fast treading footsteps.
      It is intense, breathtaking and refreshing.

      The song of the soul is an untold story.
      It is loud to ears that can attune and hear it.
      It is silent to those who are unaware.
      It is vast, expansive and intangible.
      The song of the soul can fill us with wonder and awe.

      I ask my soul to continue to sing its song
      and to remind me when I forget to listen.
      Oh that sweet, soothing melodious sound,
      that reminds me of the most exquisite symphony.

      If my soul were to stop singing, I would no longer be.
      My heart would cry out in pain.
      For it is this song that nourishes me and keeps me moving forward.
      Without it I would fade away into oblivion.
      For my soul is my essence, my being, my core.
      Out of this I was born.
      Whisper to me in the dark moments so that I know you are still there.
      Call to me from high mountain tops and from beyond the horizon.

      The song of my soul fills me with love.
      It soothes the wounds of the past.
      It embraces and caresses me
      And reminds me of who I really am.
      It is the song of the soul that guides me and pulsates within every
      moment.
      It is the song of the soul that reminds me why I am here.
      **music by Erik Berglund..used with permission**