Re: << lovingpurelove >> a suggestion for Maria

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      To let everyone know, we recently had a discussion about these viruses
      coming with Maria's email address, but it is pretty certain they do not
      originate from her computer. I think there is someone on the lovingpurelove
      mailing list that has a virus in their computer and has Maria's address
      locked into the virus, and that's how they arrive here. I'm in the
      LoveOneAnother group with Maria and no viruses go to that group from her, so
      it seems to be isolated to this group, and makes it more probable that it is
      someone else. Maria checks her computer thoroughly. I suppose one solution
      for us would be if Maria could join into this group with a different email
      Then we will know that any mail from that address is not you. We could all
      block the other address or I could have it blocked here at the group.
      Please let me know if this is possible for you Maria.

      Love, Polly