New Dimensions Radio Program-Touching Our Animals Souls with Linda Tellington-Jones

  • Jeremy Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004

      Touching Our Animals Souls with Linda Tellington-Jones Program #3022
      More info

      Listen NOW
      Program
      3022

      Many of us are well aware of the many benefits animals bring to our lives. Their very presence is a gift, and we're always on the lookout for ways to help them be as happy and healthy as possible. Linda Tellington-Jones has developed a simple method we can all use to help our animals relax, heal faster, learn more easily, and become well-adjusted, confident individuals. Her technique for using touch, called Tellington Touch or TTouch´┐Ż, has been used by caregivers, trainers and veterinarians around the world, and is now being taught at the University of Minnesota Center for Spirituality and Healing. Ms. Tellington-Jones also advocates the use of mental communication to help animals understand what we ask of them, and offers simple explanations for how we can use our intuition to deepen our relationship with those companions we care so much about. Her compassionate, respectful approach "is about seeking or recognizing the individuality of our animals and the souls of our animals." Linda Tellington-Jones has more than forty years experience working with animals and is the author of many books, including The Tellington Touch: A Revolutionary Natural Method to Train and Care for Your Favorite Animal (Penguin 1995), Getting in Touch: Understand and Influence Your Horse's Personality (Trafalgar Square 1995). She has also produced the videos, Unleash Your Dog's Potential, A Touch of MAGIC for Cats and Kittens and others.

      Authors Webpage: