Fw: Magnetic Moon Kali 11 (8/5 Monday)

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002

       To new subscribers:

      The Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the linear Gregorian calendar way (12:60) of telling time. In these messages, the natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind and feeling, are presented.  If you do not have time to read all of the information, scroll down to the five lines between the rows of asterisks.  These five lines attune you to the spiritual energies of the day.

      Note:  In the process of learning anything new, it is helpful to assume, or take the attitude THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE ENTIRE SUBJECT completely.  In this way, the subconscious mind connects with superconscious mind and makes this belief, like all beliefs, a self-fullfilling prophecy. As you read and study, you will probably feel as if you are REMEMBERING this information.

      White Northern Castle of Crossing
       Court of Death: Refine Warrior
      Power of Descending
      (52 days per Castle, 5 Castles per Galactic Spin)
      Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose (First Moon)
      We use the power of this Moon to UNIFY.
      Our action is to ATTRACT.
      We ask ourselves "WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?"
      Week Two: Humility Refines Meditation
      Maintain Power of Prophecy
      Harmonic 15:
      Galactic Matrix
      Self-Regulate Universal Fire of Integrity
      (4 days per Harmonic, 65 Harmonics per Galactic Spin)
      Red Skywalker Wavespell
      Power of Space
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)
      Magnetic Moon 11 (8/5 Monday)
      7 (CAUAC) (ka wak)  Kin 59: Blue Resonant Storm
      Galactic Tone 7 (uc): Resonant
      Mystical Power: Command Attunement (attune service to action)
      Creative Power Function: Channel Attunement   Action: Inspire
      Joint: spine (neck)
      Earth Family:  Gateway Chakra: Muladhara (root)
      Clan: Sky (left pinky toe)  Planet: Pluto SP
      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to
      Resonant - Tone of the day
      Tone 7 Resonant
      Seal of the Day, Destiny

      Blue Storm
      Blue Storm (CAUAC) Catalyzes and emphasizes Self-Generation.
      The seal of the day is the basis of life destiny, with power of the solar tribe.
      Kin 59 of 260 day cycle(20 wavespells of 13 tones).

      I channel in order to catalyze
      Inspiring energy
      I seal the matrix of self-generation
      With the resonant tone of attunement
      I am guided by the power of magic
      Resonant - Tone of the day
      Tone of the day
      Tone 7 Resonant, creative power to Channel Attunement, action of Inspiring.
      Daily meditation- Attune Service to action.

      Magnetic Bat Moon  Kali 11

      Second Stage: The Path of the Bodhisattva
      Catalytic Agent
       (KA)  KALI Establishes. Static Distension
      " My name is the glorious Lotus-Born. I catalyze the light-heat within."
      Self-Declaration Four, "my name is the glorious Lotus-Born", means that by practicing these precepts one's consciousness is realized in its immaculate purity, like the birth of the Lotus-Born, Padmasambhava himself. See the above commentary on Padmasambhava. The light-heat within or "tummo" is the self-generated electricity, the attainment of the 7:7::7:7 Practice, but not the goal.
      Catalytic Agent established for unifying Sensory and Telepathic Quanta
      4. KALI  The Ten Stages of the INITIATION
      Generate the Light-Heat Within
      Days: 4, 11, 18, 25
      Patron: Quetzalcoatl
      Chakra: Svadhisthana
      Stage of Great Joy
      Stage of Purity
      Stage of Refulgence
      Stage of Blazing
      Stage of One Difficult to Conquer
      Stage of Presence
      Stage of Being Far Going
      Stage of Being Immovable
      Stage of Good Mind
      Stage of Cloud of Teachings

      RINRI Practice:

      Blue Resonant Storm is the root chakra connected to the south pole of the planetary light body in the Blue Storm-Night Self-Generating Abundance Chromatic. We are activating White Rhythmic World-Bridger in the PSI Chrono Grid and the north teams are sending a red magnetic pulse to the south teams.

      20 Tablets Meditation :

      Codon 10 Lu Practice (traditional: Conduct/Treading)

      In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the fourth day. So, you establish the fourth, with the line on the back side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

      Rinri Practice & Meditation:  http://home.earthlink.net/~cosmichand/magnetic.moon2.html

      More on the Rinri Project & Meditation

      See Daily Oracle Starroot's Dreamspell

      Page compiled by Kin3/Blue Electric Night
      Dreamspell and Telektonon and 7:7::7:7 Telektonon Revelation information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People