Re: Hello everyone. just plain love

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001
      Hi Patti,

      Hope your holidays were bright!!!

      Thank you for sending the Circle of Peace greeting card with such a
      great message.

      I'd also like to thank everyone for sending their messages about
      unconditional love and the love of the gift of life to the UCS
      forum. Messages such as these are the ones that help people heal
      from an abusive society and strengthen them to take part in a "love"
      society.

      Blessings to you, Patti, and to each of us here at this egroup.

      Love, Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2001
        Polly, I hope your holidays were great too, and I agree sending out our
        unconditional love messages, along with the wonderful gift that has been
        given to us ~ love, is a feeding for those affiliated with the UCS Forum, and
        we should indeed continue to allow them to see such messages as often as we
        think necessary.
        Love,
        Pattimari~