Re: [lovingpurelove] Astrology charts for us all

  • cldp27@juno.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 4, 2002
      Dear Cynthia,
      I would just Love to have one of these charts. I was born March 27, 1945 in Canton, Ohio, as Carol Lynn Demarest, at 3:10p.m.  Do you need any more information?  This is a wonderful service that you're offering, and I'd like to thank you so very much for doing so....(now Carol L. Demarest-Pippin)
      Take good care of yourself.
      With great Love,
      Carol

      On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 18:22:47 -0400 "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@...> writes:
      Dear Family of Light,

      I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

      With love and gratitude,
      Cynthia

      Posting message to this list:

    • Sallee Miller
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 4, 2002

        Dear Cynthia,  What a beautiful gift you are offering to us. Thank you so very much. My birthdate is June 29 1942  7:00 P M   Columbus Ohio,   my given name is Sallee Louise Foster.      Blessings ,   Sallee

         Spiritus Sanctus wrote:

        Dear Family of Light,

        I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

        With love and gratitude,
        Cynthia

        Posting message to this list:

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • Carol Sue

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 4, 2002
            Dear Cynthia,
            I cannot read the attachment that you sent to me, no matter what I try... Is there another way to send it out to me?
            Thanks so much... Hope you're having a good day, and another one tomorrow. Will write more later.
            Much Love,
            Carol

            On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 02:41:05 -0700 cldp27@... writes:
[...]

          • cathy white
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
              me too cynthia, i can't resist, sounds wonderful
              thanks for your continued generosity
              cat
              4/15/58
              newark new jersey
              6:39pm
              Thank you for this wonderful offering. I would Love to receive a natal chart!

              Debra Rathbone
              March 3, 1961
              Cold Lake, Alberta  Canada   Time:  (hope close appx time is ok 12:45 -
              12:59 pm

              Love
              Debra

              At 06:22 PM 8/3/02 -0400, you wrote:
              >Dear Family of Light,
              >
              >I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful
              >natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If
              >you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad
              >to send it to you.
              >
              >With love and gratitude,
              >Cynthia
              >
              >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              >
              >Posting message to this list:

              Posting message to this list:

            • licorne333
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                Dear Cynthia,
                Dear all,

                It is the first time I write to the group, and would like to send
                Polly
                and everyone a warm Hello! from Montreal. I thank you all for
                your precious gifts of love and Light and for sharing divine
                knowledge with all. It is wonderful to have the support of other
                Light searchers who can enlighten my path.

                You give me so much joy!

                Special thanks to the person who, some time ago, sent a small
                message for those who are wondering why they always
                encounter the number 11 or 1111; following your link, I got many
                answers to my questions, made many discoveries... and started
                reading the messages on this list more often.

                Cynthia,

                I would like to receive my astrology chart. Your charts seem to be
                much better than the one I have. Thank you.

                Line Lariviere
                September 11, 1964
                Born in Joliette, province of Quebec, Canada (that is 73 West
                Long. and 45 North Lat.)
                4:10 am.

                With love,

                Line

                --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@m...>
                wrote:
                > Dear Family of Light,
                >
                > I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can
                email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto
                planets and asteroids. If you would like one, send me your time,
                place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

                > With love and gratitude,
                > Cynthia
              • Susan Manning
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                  Cynthia!

                  You are most generous! I hope it is easy for you to just plug the info we give you in and it spits it out. On second thought, perhaps we should know about this software too. What's the name and is it something you'd suggest anyone of us getting?

                  Meanwhile, I'd love a beautiful color natal chart also! You are all so wonderful with the information that you share about these charts and astrology. That's just one of the topics I'd like to learn more about, but til then:
                  Name: Susan Mary Manning
                  Place: Philadelphia, PA
                  Date: May 25, 1954
                  Time: 3:30am (I guess that might be EST, but I don't remember when they started EST...)

                  I'm so glad and blessed to have signed on to this list. I feel as if I know you all. As I get to know you, I guess I'm getting to know me too!

                  Much love to you all,
                  Susan xoxoxoxoxoxo

                  >>> spiritus@... 08/03/02 06:22PM >>>
                  Dear Family of Light,

                  I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids. If you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

                  With love and gratitude,
                  Cynthia
                • Spiritus Sanctus
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                    The software is SOLAR FIRE 5.   Version 3 that I got a few years ago was about 300.00, maybe 350.00 [I think...sort of hard to remember right now], the upgrade to 4 was another 120.00 and the upgrade to 5 was 120.00, but WELL WORTH IT, to  put it mildly.

                     It does so much, and does it so well.  Version 5 is a dream, makes it much easier to use . Get the Atlas too...I think it may be 75.00.

                      To know for sure, go to www.alabe.com to order on line, and they mail it to you.  Its good to get the manual, I think its only 10.00 more.

                    With love,

                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                      Cynthia- I, too, would love a color chart!
                      Joan Ellen Connorton
                      11/24/1949
                      10:04 am
                      Flushing New York, New York

                      >>> spiritus@... 08/03/02 06:22PM >>>
                      Dear Family of Light,

                      I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

                      With love and gratitude,
                      Cynthia

                      Posting message to this list:

                    • starbluedreamer
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                        Dear Cynthia,

                        How exciting and wonderful of you to make this offer.
                        Please add me to your list. Here is my information.
                        Thank you.

                        4:15pm
                        December 18, 1950
                        St. Louis, Missouri
                        Karen Lorraine (Allsup) Parker

                        With much appreciation,
                        Karen

                      • crystalangel66@voyager.net
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                          Dear Cynthia Rose;
                          Just got back from  baby sitting down south and saw your beautiful offer on charts for all of us.  I love confirmations.  Here's my info:
                              Shirley Irene Carbonneau
                              April 4, 1935
                              11:15PM
                              Detroit, Michigan

                          Merci beau coup my precious friend.

                          Angel Hugs for a Rainbow Day!
                          Love and Light,
                          Shirley Irene
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 6, 2002
                            Thank you all for a site that generates such profound expressions of
                            love. I am "new" to most of what you post here but I do try to read
                            it all as if I "know" as has been suggested.

                            "The ancient teachings say that when a person wants to heal the
                            world, it is first imperative that he/she heals their own inner world.

                            Love heals and LOVE is the result of healing."

                            Interesting that this should be the lesson now as I just
                            cleaned/healed some more of the dark recesses of my soul by letting
                            go of past issues.

                            Cynthia, I would like to take you up on your offer of a chart and
                            thank you for it in advance.

                            birth name: Nancy Carol Allen
                            date: May 26, 1954
                            location: Salt Lake City, Utah
                            time: 7:00 a.m. (this time was given to me by my mother as my birth
                            time +/- 5 min. My time is NOT recorded on my birth certificate for
                            some obscure reason, but any readings I've done or had done have rang
                            true to form using this time.)

                            Again, thank you all for the wonderful work that you do.

                            Nancy Carol