Astrology charts for us all

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3, 2002
      Dear Family of Light,

      I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

      With love and gratitude,
      Cynthia
    • Debra
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 3, 2002
        Dear Cynthia,

        Thank you for this wonderful offering. I would Love to receive a natal chart!

        Debra Rathbone
        March 3, 1961
        Cold Lake, Alberta Canada Time: (hope close appx time is ok 12:45 -
        12:59 pm

        Love
        Debra

      • jdaintira@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 3, 2002
          Dear Cynthia,

          What a loving offer.

          my information is: born: July 4, 1943
          Seattle, Washington, USA
          3:42 pm Pacific War Time

          Thank You,

          In Love, Light, and Peace Profound,

          Judith Marie
        • cldp27@juno.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 4, 2002
            Dear Cynthia,
            I would just Love to have one of these charts. I was born March 27, 1945 in Canton, Ohio, as Carol Lynn Demarest, at 3:10p.m.  Do you need any more information?  This is a wonderful service that you're offering, and I'd like to thank you so very much for doing so....(now Carol L. Demarest-Pippin)
            Take good care of yourself.
            With great Love,
            Carol

            On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 18:22:47 -0400 "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@...> writes:
            Dear Family of Light,

            I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

            With love and gratitude,
            Cynthia

            Posting message to this list:

          • Sallee Miller
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 4, 2002

              Dear Cynthia,  What a beautiful gift you are offering to us. Thank you so very much. My birthdate is June 29 1942  7:00 P M   Columbus Ohio,   my given name is Sallee Louise Foster.      Blessings ,   Sallee

               Spiritus Sanctus wrote:

              Dear Family of Light,

              I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

              With love and gratitude,
              Cynthia

              Posting message to this list:

              Do You Yahoo!?

            • Carol Sue

                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 4, 2002
                  Dear Cynthia,
                  I cannot read the attachment that you sent to me, no matter what I try... Is there another way to send it out to me?
                  Thanks so much... Hope you're having a good day, and another one tomorrow. Will write more later.
                  Much Love,
                  Carol

                  On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 02:41:05 -0700 cldp27@... writes:
[...]

                • cathy white
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                    me too cynthia, i can't resist, sounds wonderful
                    thanks for your continued generosity
                    cat
                    4/15/58
                    newark new jersey
                    6:39pm
                    Thank you for this wonderful offering. I would Love to receive a natal chart!

                    Debra Rathbone
                    March 3, 1961
                    Cold Lake, Alberta  Canada   Time:  (hope close appx time is ok 12:45 -
                    12:59 pm

                    Love
                    Debra

                    At 06:22 PM 8/3/02 -0400, you wrote:
                    >Dear Family of Light,
                    >
                    >I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful
                    >natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If
                    >you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad
                    >to send it to you.
                    >
                    >With love and gratitude,
                    >Cynthia
                    >
                    >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                    >
                    >Posting message to this list:

                    Posting message to this list:

                  • licorne333
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                      Dear Cynthia,
                      Dear all,

                      It is the first time I write to the group, and would like to send
                      Polly
                      and everyone a warm Hello! from Montreal. I thank you all for
                      your precious gifts of love and Light and for sharing divine
                      knowledge with all. It is wonderful to have the support of other
                      Light searchers who can enlighten my path.

                      You give me so much joy!

                      Special thanks to the person who, some time ago, sent a small
                      message for those who are wondering why they always
                      encounter the number 11 or 1111; following your link, I got many
                      answers to my questions, made many discoveries... and started
                      reading the messages on this list more often.

                      Cynthia,

                      I would like to receive my astrology chart. Your charts seem to be
                      much better than the one I have. Thank you.

                      Line Lariviere
                      September 11, 1964
                      Born in Joliette, province of Quebec, Canada (that is 73 West
                      Long. and 45 North Lat.)
                      4:10 am.

                      With love,

                      Line

                      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@m...>
                      wrote:
                      > Dear Family of Light,
                      >
                      > I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can
                      email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto
                      planets and asteroids. If you would like one, send me your time,
                      place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

                      > With love and gratitude,
                      > Cynthia
                    • Susan Manning
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                        Cynthia!

                        You are most generous! I hope it is easy for you to just plug the info we give you in and it spits it out. On second thought, perhaps we should know about this software too. What's the name and is it something you'd suggest anyone of us getting?

                        Meanwhile, I'd love a beautiful color natal chart also! You are all so wonderful with the information that you share about these charts and astrology. That's just one of the topics I'd like to learn more about, but til then:
                        Name: Susan Mary Manning
                        Place: Philadelphia, PA
                        Date: May 25, 1954
                        Time: 3:30am (I guess that might be EST, but I don't remember when they started EST...)

                        I'm so glad and blessed to have signed on to this list. I feel as if I know you all. As I get to know you, I guess I'm getting to know me too!

                        Much love to you all,
                        Susan xoxoxoxoxoxo

                        >>> spiritus@... 08/03/02 06:22PM >>>

                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                          The software is SOLAR FIRE 5.   Version 3 that I got a few years ago was about 300.00, maybe 350.00 [I think...sort of hard to remember right now], the upgrade to 4 was another 120.00 and the upgrade to 5 was 120.00, but WELL WORTH IT, to  put it mildly.

                           It does so much, and does it so well.  Version 5 is a dream, makes it much easier to use . Get the Atlas too...I think it may be 75.00.

                            To know for sure, go to www.alabe.com to order on line, and they mail it to you.  Its good to get the manual, I think its only 10.00 more.

                          With love,

                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                            Cynthia- I, too, would love a color chart!
                            Joan Ellen Connorton
                            11/24/1949
                            10:04 am
                            Flushing New York, New York

                            >>> spiritus@... 08/03/02 06:22PM >>>
                            Dear Family of Light,

                            I have just upgraded my astrology software and now I can email beautiful natal charts in color including the transpluto planets and asteroids.  If you would like one, send me your time, place, name etc. and I will be glad to send it to you.

                            With love and gratitude,
                            Cynthia

                            Posting message to this list:

                          • starbluedreamer
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                              Dear Cynthia,

                              How exciting and wonderful of you to make this offer.
                              Please add me to your list. Here is my information.
                              Thank you.

                              4:15pm
                              December 18, 1950
                              St. Louis, Missouri
                              Karen Lorraine (Allsup) Parker

                              With much appreciation,
                              Karen

                            • crystalangel66@voyager.net
                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 5, 2002
                                Dear Cynthia Rose;
                                Just got back from  baby sitting down south and saw your beautiful offer on charts for all of us.  I love confirmations.  Here's my info:
                                    Shirley Irene Carbonneau
                                    April 4, 1935
                                    11:15PM
                                    Detroit, Michigan

                                Merci beau coup my precious friend.

                                Angel Hugs for a Rainbow Day!
                                Love and Light,
                                Shirley Irene
                                Message 15 of 15 , Aug 6, 2002
                                  Thank you all for a site that generates such profound expressions of
                                  love. I am "new" to most of what you post here but I do try to read
                                  it all as if I "know" as has been suggested.

                                  "The ancient teachings say that when a person wants to heal the
                                  world, it is first imperative that he/she heals their own inner world.

                                  Love heals and LOVE is the result of healing."

                                  Interesting that this should be the lesson now as I just
                                  cleaned/healed some more of the dark recesses of my soul by letting
                                  go of past issues.

                                  Cynthia, I would like to take you up on your offer of a chart and
                                  thank you for it in advance.

                                  birth name: Nancy Carol Allen
                                  date: May 26, 1954
                                  location: Salt Lake City, Utah
                                  time: 7:00 a.m. (this time was given to me by my mother as my birth
                                  time +/- 5 min. My time is NOT recorded on my birth certificate for
                                  some obscure reason, but any readings I've done or had done have rang
                                  true to form using this time.)

                                  Again, thank you all for the wonderful work that you do.

                                  Nancy Carol