14 Leo The Angels of Synthesis

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002

      14 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Synthesis

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Texai’

      We help you understand ‘the synthesis of all religious systems. We also initiate you into the ability to transmute the symbolic presentation of philosophical systems into intellectual language’.

      As each child grows and learns, he or she is often presented with one religious and philosophical system. Oftentimes this system is couched in symbol and allegory. When this child wonders how to integrate this knowledge into practical understanding of life, we come when we are called and reveal the underlying principles of creation and truth behind the symbols and allegories.

      It is especially important to call upon us when confusion comes about by conflicting presentations of various religious and philosophical systems. It is our purpose and assignment by Divine Providence to open the intuition of the children of God so that insight into the synthesis, or unifying principles, of all ideas and religions are simplified and understood.

      We release flashes of insight and understanding when a person gazes upon symbols that are used in religious and philosophical systems and asks what these symbols mean.

      It is important to call on the heavenly hosts as you study and search for Truth.

      Mankind was never meant to figure it out alone. Even though teachers and books are available, the heavenly hosts of wisdom and synthesis have the power to open minds to great bursts of insight and comprehension. We have been given great Power and Wisdom by Divine Providence to help.

      We are Angels of High Inspiration, omnipresence, power, wisdom and cause and effect.

      We infuse the understanding of a child of God with the highest form of intuition. Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name we bring the understanding of Cosmic Presence everywhere in everything, Power of individual will aligned with Divine Will, the purity of all ideas in all forms of existence and the law of cause and effect and karma.

      Call on us. We are family. It is our joy to walk with you.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      T…The letter T in the ancient language represents ‘ high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’. In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory.

      In meditating on this virtue, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate on high inspiration from Divine Mind. Do this with a sensation of warmth and fire filling the body from a tiny sun in the head shining forth brown black color.

      Hear the musical note of F and feel yourself having mastery over all of the elements.

      With each outbreath visualize and feel this radiance passing through the pores of the skin over the right kidney and filling the outer universes. With each inbreath this radiance comes back in through these pores and fills the body.

      By performing this type of meditation, a connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, so that they become one.

      E…The letter E is the virtue of omnipresence, indwelling Divine Consciousness in all life. Mastering this virtue enables a person to become omnipresent themselves.

      …‘In the Akasha, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, E represents the universal consciousness which is omnipresent in everything that has ever been created. Meditating on this virtue unites a person’s normal consciousness with the universal consciousness, with cosmic consciousness. This is the essence of the oriental Nirve-Kalpa-Samadhi.’

      ‘Mentally the highest form of intuition is achieved. The ability to transfer consciousness is mastered. There is no sense of time or space. Divinity in His highest form is speaking through this Virtue’.

      ‘This attunement gives control over the feelings of oneself and others. Clairaudience and the understanding of the language of all animals and the perception of the remote past, present, and future are mastered’.

      ‘The mysteries of materialization-condensation and dematerialization-refinement are understood on the physical plane through this attunement to Universal Consciousness. A person learns to intensify any idea, concept, mental or emotional energy in such a way that they become physically visible. Everything in the physical world, it’s coming into form and it’s going back into the subtle worlds, was made possible by the Virtue of Universal Consciousness’.

      Color:dark violet, Element: akasha-penetrating all, Musical note D, heals the whole spine.

      Use the same meditation as T, except see the color of dark violet radiating from the spine, hear the musical note D, and have the sensation of God-penetrating-all. Meditate on the consciousnesss of Divine Awareness present in all life.

      X…In the ancient language, this letter is actually a combination of letters E, K, and S. E is universal consciousness, K is omnipotence, and S is all-penetrating-power. Mastering this letter combination allows a child of God to experience and use omnipresence and infinite power to create heaven on earth.

      The letter E, omnipresence, is dark violet, has the musical note of D, radiates from the spine and has the sensation of consciousness penetrating all. The letter K, omnipotence, is silvery blue in color, has the musical note of B, radiates from the left ear, and has the sensation of fire and warmth. The letter S, all-penetrating-power, is purple red in color, has the musical note of G-sharp, radiates from the gall bladder and has the sensation of fire and warmth.

      ‘The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of omnipotence, the highest power imaginable.

      To those who master this virtue, omnipotence reveals itself as the all embracing power by which a person works direct miracles in the microcosm as well as the macrocosm, which means within their own body temple and in the outer universe.

      This virtue is manifested in the Akasha-principle, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, as the highest and purest light.

      In the mind, this virtue corresponds to the manifestation of faith.

      Anyone who is able to evoke this virtue on a mental level will achieve, as its result, a state of manifestation in which any idea, any wish, will at once become reality in whichever plane it is desired: spiritual, mental, emotional, or physical.

      In the feelings, this virtue creates courage with all its aspects, such as endurance and toughness. Anyone who is able to summon up great courage within him/herself and in other people is able to overcome and remove any feeling of fear within himself or in his brothers and sisters.

      This virtue also strengthens the instinct of self-preservation, perserverance, and patience.

      On the physical level this virtue gives the faculty of becoming absolute master of all terrestrial treasures.

      [color:silvery blue, musical note: B, element: fire, heals: left ear]]

      [ S…’In the akasha principle, which is consciousness-penetrating-all, this letter oscillation represents the all-penetrating power—all-power. By meditating on this quality you get into contact with the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, with the original divine fire and will in everything that has been created.

      On the mental level you have perfect mastery over will and intent.

      On the feeling level you have absolute clairvoyance in its purest form. You see over time and space and have control over other beings.’

      This virtue is the original fire, visualize it as purple with a reddish tint with a feeling of warmth, filling all of space. It vibrates to the musical note G sharp, and is used to form or heal the gall bladder.

      A…The letter A is the virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment that can be lavished upon a human being. Mastering this virtue opens the understanding to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and gives the faculties of clairaudience, clairvoyance, and eloquence.

      ‘Divine Providence has created the original principle of the elements by the three virtues represented by "A", "Sch", and "M". "A" is the air principle of intellect and wisdom. "M" is the original water element of love, the original feminine force. For reasons of balance the "A" has a mediating role between the original fire and the original water.’ This is to say that intellect mediates between will and feeling. "Sch" is the original fire principle of will.

      This sound, the soft ahhhh of a sigh, is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment in its highest form. This virtue gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence and musical and artistic gifts and control over the beings of the air.

      Mastering this virtue gives the mind access to the purity of all ideas in their original form. The beauty and perfection of all original ideas arouses the desire, or will, to manifest these on earth.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      This virtue gives mystical powers such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and the ability to levitate, so that survival even in the most difficult circumstances is possible.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      The color is light blue, the sensation is ease, the musical note is G, and the part of the body that is formed by this virtue is the lungs.

      The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.

      ‘On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience’.

      ‘ In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions’.

      On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and all loving],
      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      Happen here.
      I give thanks that this is done.
      So be it.

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      can purchase these books online at :

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to