Re: [lovingpurelove] Sea Life healing trip

  • ay
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      ***Most certainly Adriana. How do we go about joining?

      <<*>>Thank you for your willingness to join, Polly !
      I can't really say in a couple of words how astral projection is done ... I
      guess the other people at the AA are better at explaining how it really
      works.
      This is the URL of the AA:
      http://groups.msn.com/AstralAngels

      Not everybody has conscious OBEs and astral projections, some simply go to
      bed at night with the decision to work in spirit while the body is at rest,
      and your dreams can become lucid. You can program your dreams/astral
      experiences, or travel to some places and meet people. You can go to another
      world or visit someone on the other side of this world. I don't have the
      terminology of how this works, but it seems to work - and the best use we
      could find to this gift is using our energies for helping the ones who need
      help.

      This healing trip is very much based on each one's originality, as well as
      the communication of healing, sparkling energies. What I think should work
      best (just a suggestion) is focusing on the hexagonal structure of water,
      and charging of the water molecules with pure love energies - starting with
      our inner waters, then touching more and more bodies of water. Then all the
      planetary water goes soft and loving, and people drink it and feel good,
      like soothed from the inside. I also got the feeling that the beautiful
      sounds can work wonders in this, so whoever can sing, please sing.

      Well this is basically what we are going to do this Sunday through
      Wednesday, and of course we present our experiences afterwards, and archive
      all the reports from the participating members, even the ones "just trying".

      Sweet Hugs,
      Adriana