Magnetic Moon Seli 9 (8/3 Saturday)

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002

       To new subscribers:

      Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the linear Gregorian calendar way (12:60) of telling time. In these messages, the natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind and feeling, are presented.  If you do not have time to read all of the information, scroll down to the five lines between the rows of asterisks.  These five lines attune you to the spiritual energies of the day.

      Note:  In the process of learning anything new, it is helpful to assume, or take the attitude THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE ENTIRE SUBJECT completely.  In this way, the subconscious mind connects with superconscious mind and makes this belief, like all beliefs, a self-fullfilling prophecy.

      White Northern Castle of Crossing
       Court of Death: Refine Warrior
      Power of Descending
      (52 days per Castle, 5 Castles per Galactic Spin)
      Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose (First Moon)
      We use the power of this Moon to UNIFY.
      Our action is to ATTRACT.
      We ask ourselves "WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?"
      Week Two: Humility Refines Meditation
      Maintain Power of Prophecy
      Harmonic 15:
      Galactic Matrix
      Self-Regulate Universal Fire of Integrity
      (4 days per Harmonic, 65 Harmonics per Galactic Spin)
      Red Skywalker Wavespell
      Power of Space
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)
      Magnetic Moon 9 (8/3 Saturday)
      5 CABAN (ca ban')  Kin 57: Red Overtone Earth
      Galactic Tone (ho): Overtone
      Center: Gather Resources. Take Command. (overtone tower)
      Creative Power Function: Empower Radiance  Action: Command
      Joint: left elbow
      Earth Family:  Core Chakra: Anahata (heart)
      Clan: Sky (left middle toe)  Planet: Uranus SP
      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to
      Overtone - Tone of the day
      Tone 5 Overtone
      Seal of the Day, Destiny
      Red Earth
      Red Earth (CABAN) Evolves and emphasizes Navigation.
      The seal of the day is the basis of life destiny, with power of the solar tribe.
      Kin 57 of 260 day cycle(20 wavespells of 13 tones).

      I empower in order to evolve
      Commanding synchronicity
      I seal the matrix of navigation
      With the overtone tone of radiance
      I am guided by the power of life force
      Overtone - Tone of the day
      Tone of the day
      Tone 5 Overtone, creative power to Empower Radiance, action of Command.
      Daily meditation- Gather Resources.

      Magnetic Bat Moon  Seli 9

      First Stage: Awakening and Cultivating Bodhi
      Primary Sensory Quantum
       (L)  SELI Flows. Luminic Force
      "My mother is the ultimate sphere. I see the light."
      Self Declaration Two, "the ultimate sphere". The sphere is the perfect form and hence, represents the actual nature of reality which is already perfect, i.e., precisely in the model of God's plan, and therefore really in no need of improvement.
      2. SELI The Ten Practices of the AVATAR
      Set in Motion the Ultimate Sphere
      Days: 2, 9, 16, 23
      Patron: Muhammad
      Chakra: Muladhara
        Practice of Giving Joy
       Beneficial Practice
        Practice of Non-Opposition
        Practice of Indomitability
       Practice of Non-Confusion
       Practice of Good Manifestation
         Practice of Non-Attachment
        Practice Difficult to Attain
        Practice of Good Teaching
       Practice of Truth

      RINRI Practice:

      Red Overtone Earth is the heart chakra connected to the equator of the planetary light body in the White Wizard-Mirror Timelessness Meditation Chromatic. We are activating Yellow Self-Existing Seed in the PSI Chrono Grid and the north teams are sending a red magnetic pulse to the south teams.

      20 Tablets Meditation :

      In this meditation you are building a cube around yourself, coded with the lines of a hexagram of the I Ching. This is the second day. So, you build the binary with the second line on the right side of the cube. The lines to visualize are at left.

      Rinri Practice & Meditation:  http://home.earthlink.net/~cosmichand/magnetic.moon2.html

      More on the Rinri Project & Meditation

      See Daily Oracle Starroot's Dreamspell

      Page compiled by Kin3/Blue Electric Night
      Dreamspell and Telektonon and 7:7::7:7 Telektonon Revelation information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People