Sea Life healing trip

  • ay
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      Hello, my friends

      At the Astral Angels list (open for anyone interested) which we have at the MSN communities, we plan a healing or an exploring trip each Sunday; this week I asked for a Healing trip for the Sea Life, Cetaceans and Dolphins.

      It isn't difficult, we only plan to focus on the hexagonal structure of water, and send life and Love to all Sea Life.
      Music is very much part of this, if we hear any mermaids sing, we plan to join in their love song, because we know that we can "sing" the water into becoming clean and healthy.

      If anyone feels the calling to join us on this healing trip, even in your dreamtime, we would be very happy.

      Lots of Love
      and many thanks,
      from Adriana

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
        Most certainly Adriana.  How do we go about joining?
        Thank you.

        Lovingly, Polly

        At the Astral Angels list (open for anyone interested) which we have at the MSN communities, we plan a healing or an exploring trip each Sunday; this week I asked for a Healing trip for the Sea Life, Cetaceans and Dolphins.

        It isn't difficult, we only plan to focus on the hexagonal structure of water, and send life and Love to all Sea Life.
        Music is very much part of this, if we hear any mermaids sing, we plan to join in their love song, because we know that we can "sing" the water into becoming clean and healthy.

        If anyone feels the calling to join us on this healing trip, even in your dreamtime, we would be very happy.

        Lots of Love
        and many thanks,
        from Adriana

        Posting message to this list:

      • ay
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
          ***Most certainly Adriana. How do we go about joining?

          <<*>>Thank you for your willingness to join, Polly !
          I can't really say in a couple of words how astral projection is done ... I
          guess the other people at the AA are better at explaining how it really
          works.
          This is the URL of the AA:
          http://groups.msn.com/AstralAngels

          Not everybody has conscious OBEs and astral projections, some simply go to
          bed at night with the decision to work in spirit while the body is at rest,
          and your dreams can become lucid. You can program your dreams/astral
          experiences, or travel to some places and meet people. You can go to another
          world or visit someone on the other side of this world. I don't have the
          terminology of how this works, but it seems to work - and the best use we
          could find to this gift is using our energies for helping the ones who need
          help.

          This healing trip is very much based on each one's originality, as well as
          the communication of healing, sparkling energies. What I think should work
          best (just a suggestion) is focusing on the hexagonal structure of water,
          and charging of the water molecules with pure love energies - starting with
          our inner waters, then touching more and more bodies of water. Then all the
          planetary water goes soft and loving, and people drink it and feel good,
          like soothed from the inside. I also got the feeling that the beautiful
          sounds can work wonders in this, so whoever can sing, please sing.

          Well this is basically what we are going to do this Sunday through
          Wednesday, and of course we present our experiences afterwards, and archive
          all the reports from the participating members, even the ones "just trying".

          Sweet Hugs,
          Adriana